Aotsuki Quest Prolouge!

Now that Aotsuki was able to see Suzuki, he now has made his way back to the Good Demon Realm to meet with with his Captain, Tekeshi Hajime. He heard that he was in room at the Light Tower.

The Light Tower is a multi storage building that has three sections to it. The top layer of the tower is the living accommodation for the Capitani Leggeri and their Clans. The Middle is is the shopping area for all of the Realm to go and get all of their goods from. The bottom is the Training Grounds, where all official clans can go and train with either some from the same clan or another clan. Finally, underground lives the Jails for captured demons and the courts for them to be judged.

Aotsuki took the escalator to go down to the underground as he could sense that Tekeshi would be down there. He should his Clan emblem and entered the prison.

"Oh, Vice Captain Nakamjra! Long time no see!", called one of the guards.

"It has been. Is Master Tekeshi up ahead?", asked Aotsuki.

"Yes, he is with Ryu and Francis.", told the guard.

"Thank you!", thanked Aotsuki.

The guard let him go through to and Aotsuki went over through to the prison. There was a great big chandelier hanging from the ceiling giving of warm rays of light. The cells help two people per cell and were dark inside and the bars of the cells were crystal clean. Both genders are split up into different cells but they eat and exercise together when they are allowed out. in the distance, Aotsuki could see Captain Tekeshi and he ran over to him.

"I have returned, Master Tekeshi.", reported Aotsuki.

"Oh Aotsuki Nakamura! Did you get to tell that Suzuki Fujimura boy everything that you needed?", inquired Tekeshi.

"I did! I was able to give him the Demon Energy strengthening bracelt as well.", smiled Aotsuki.

"Long time no see, Vice Captain Nakamura.", gretted Ryo.

"There is no need to be formal, Ryo. Just call me Aotsuki.", mentioned Aotsuki.

"Come on Ryo! He's always telling you about this!", complained Francis.

"I'm sorry!", apologised Ryo.

"There is no need to apologies, Ryo.", bubbled Aotsuki.

"Now then, it's time to prepare for your next mission, Aotsuki Nakamura.", began Tekeshi.

"That's correct, Master Tekeshi.", agreed Aotsuki.

"Ryo Nakai and Francis Bisset have found the man who you have been looking for.", stated Tekeshi.

"You mean Giugiaro.", said Aotsuki.

"That's correct. Master Tekeshi used his powers on him and he is telling the truth that he promised to join Suzuki's clan after he leaves this prison with his girlfriend Luna.", explained Francis.

"He also did get deceived by Beezlebub. He seems trustworthy like you said, Aotsuki.", notified Ryo.

"I guess it's time to put him to the test!", declared Aotsuki.

Aotsuki made his way towards the cell where Giugiaro was and unlocked it. He told him to get up and come with him to the Training Grounds so that they can battle it out to test his strength.

"If you don't mind me asking, Mr.Aotsuki but why are you doing this?", wondered Giugiaro.

"It's because I see potential in you and you want to be apart of Suzuki's Clan. How could I not refuse!", bleamed Aotsuki.

"Will I get to see Suzuki after this?", quizzed Giugairo.

"There is one thing I want you to do for me before I let you go.", started Aotsuki.

"And that is?", challenged Giugairo.

"To join me in the investigation of the Nova Kingdom.", told Aotsuki.

"I see. Well, if gets me out of here, then I can't see a reason for me to refuse.", grinned Giugairo.

Aotsuki reached into the draw and threw Aotsuki his guns. He looked him dead in the eye and said "Let the test begin.".

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways Gaiden: Aotsuki's Adventure! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Will Giugairo be able to prove himself?! Find out next time!!!!!