The Third Floor! The Wind Zion!

After the defeat of Bruce Woodson, Aotsuki and the others made it to the Third Floor, the Wind Floor, with ease. As they entered the floor, they could tell that the terrain was more different than before and that is because........There was no actual floor?!

"Woah! I'm going to fall!!! Help me, Shusaka!", yelped Yushiro.

"I....I...I can't help either!!! There's no floor! We are going to fall and die!!!!", panicked Shusaka.

"Calm down, you two. There's a massive draft that is holding us up. Activate your Skywalk to regain balance.", instructed Giugiaro.

Realizing that it was only them that was panicking in this situation, they decided to get a grip of themselves and regained their balance.

"This sure is a weird place, huh?", Shusaka pointed out.

"It's like we are in the middle of a tornado. There's just a massive amount of wind all around us!", examined Yushiro.

"This is this floors Zion's special ability. Her name is Gale Storm and she always seems to live in what seems the middle of a tornado. This way, if any intrudes came in and weren't experienced, they would fall into her trap and be brutally killed at the hands of her.", revealed Aotsuki.

"Yikes! Seems that we are pretty lucky to have you guys around!", fretted Yushiro as he thought what could have happened to him and Shusaka.

"Are you okay, Luna? You're quiet.", asked Giugiaro.

"That was a pathetic sight from me before and I don't feel like losing! Everyone! Let me handle this floor's boss!", Luna declared.

"Huh?!", exclaimed both Shusaka and Yushiro.

"I don't see why not? Despite the events that we've experienced to get here, I can't see anyone of us losing!", approved Aotsuki.

"I can't see you losing, Luna.", encouraged Giugiaro.

"Such confidence! Well, I admire it though. You have made it to the Third Floor flawlessly. To top that all off, you guys are the first ever to make it this far without any deaths! I'll make sure to change that though.", smirked what seemed to be Gale Storm.

All of a sudden, a woman floated down from the ceiling with a piercing glare. She had long silver hair and ocean blue eyes. She wears a black coloured dress that has pointy frills. She also wears black leather bracelets that seem to have an emerald in the middle of them.

"I'm not going to mess around with this one! Bubblegum Poison: Aroma blade!", chanted Luna.

Luna's katana turned from silver to a hybrid of pink, yellow, pale blue and pale green. This move allows Luna to poison her opponent without the potential of getting her comrades hurt since her power constantly gives off the aroma when activated. She continues to use her Skywalk ability and jumps towards the floating Grace. She thrusts her sword towards the side of her stomach but she was able to evade the attack by changing the motion of the wind in the room.

Grace flawlessly moved behind Luna and used her palms to control the wind near her. She made a strong gale go to the side of Luna and knock her off balance. Using this as her chance, Grace Speedstar'd towards Luna and karate chopped her side! A bit of her wind power surrounded her hand when she attacked Luna, causing a fierce small wind slash to cut her side.

"Luna!", yelled Shusaka and Yushiro.

"Stop! Believe in her, you two. How do you think she will feel if you jump in and save her again?", Aotsuki debated.

"Th-That's true. I won't jump in.", nodded the both of them.

"What a shame? Looks like I lured you into a trap.", jested Luna while holding her side.

"A trap?", wondered Grace.

"You see, I have a secret canister of my poisonous gas that I can disperse when I want it to. Unfortunately for you, I have two of the best Oni-Sense: Prediction users I know. I was able to see you coming before you even made your move.", explained Luna.

Grace began to feel a little bit nauseous as the power of the Bubblegum Poison kicked in. She spewed up some blood but was able to wipe it away with her hand.

Feeling enraged, the emeralds on her bracelets glowed a strong green colour and put her wrists together. A ball of wind emerged from her hands and was raging with power.

"Die!!!!!", shouted Grace.

"No, you!", replied Luna.

Grace launched her powers towards Luna at full power. Cuts came over all Luna's body which looked raw and sore, but this was not going to stop Luna. Without realising, a poisonous gas clone was behind Grace and wrapped around her tight. Shrugging off the pain, Luna Speedstar's towards Grace and stabs her in the abdomen. She releases the poisonous gas from the blade and the clone and makes Grace smother in poison.

Crash!

The wind-dispersed and Grace falls to the floor. Luna was victorious!!!!

Now that Luna has defeated Gale Storm, Aotsuki and the others make their way towards the Fourth Floor........The Fire Floor!!!

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways Gaiden: Aotsuki's Adventure! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Remember we are trying to hit 1000 reads on the main story, so I would love it if you share it out!

Authors Comment: We are nearly in April already?! How time flies by! I have just added Grammarly to my web browser and it makes editing a lot easier! I will have to get it on my phone too!!