The Fourth Floor! The Fire Zion!

We now have reached the Forth floor of the Zion Tower, which was the Fire Floor.

The leader of that floor, John Flame, is a notorious villain to the good guys. According to the records, he was the main instigator for the 'Scorched Bodies' incident. He would go around killing innocent civilians by using his power to scorch them alive. He was just pure evil!

He had jet black hair that covered his eyes and a psychotic smile. He wears a black and white kimono that had burn marks on both sides of his sleeves. He has bits of stubble surrounding his thin cheeks.

"This guy sounds so crazy!" Yushiro commented.

"He sure does! Why did this Jiergi hire some nut job like him?" wondered Shusaku.

"It's because he is strong. He saw the ability that this John possesses, and he wanted it to protect his own scaly skin," responded Giugiaro.

"I guess you're right. He would make a good bodyguard." agreed Shusaku.

The Fire Floor was just like what the title indicates...it was a hell pit. The floor was like pure black coal that had cracks going along all of them. Filled in between these cracks were what seemed to be lava. To the side of our heroes, there were large amounts of lava being dumped into a mould underneath them, which seemed to be creating what looked like demons!

"Even this place is creepy! How long will it take to finish this raid?" cringed Luna.

"That isn't important right now, Luna. We need to make sure we survive so we can end this raid successfully!" told Aotsuki.

"No arguments there." nodded Luna.

Just as they were continuing down the path, the lava-like demons landed in front of our heroes and started to act up. The monsters were swinging violently in front of them, with their fists blazing with fire and eyes brimming with rage.

They try and fend off the sheer power coming from the monsters, but they were getting overwhelmed by the strength of them. However, this was a great chance for the leader of this floor.

"Inflame: Flak shot!" called an unknown voice.

Fire like bullets shot into everyone's backs and exploded. They all fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

However, there were only two people that didn't critically hurt in that attack and that was Yushiro and Shusaka.

They looked around them and saw blood pouring out of the wounds of the others at an alarming rate.

"Ahh! Yushiro! What do we do?!" panicked Shusaka.

"I don't know!" fretted Yushiro.

"Like I'd let you go! Inflame: Molten Wave" shouted Jack Flame.

Jack pointed his sword towards both Yushiro and Shusaka. The end of his blade heated up and sent out a shockwave like blast towards them. Thinking on his feet, Yushiro pushed Shusaku out of the way and unleashed his calling.

"Self-Confidence: Power Breaker!" yelled Yushiro.

The power 'Self-Confidence' is where the strength and energy of the user are boosted. Even if the user's self-confidence is low, the enabled power will soon disperse that low self-esteem and turn them into a monster.

"Shusaka! Activate your calling!" ordered Yushiro.

"He's here! Let's go! Spider Web: Spider's Blanket!" yelled Shusaka.

He pointed his palm forward and launched it towards Jack. With an angered look on his face, Jack heated his blade and destroyed the threads in an instant. To knock them off balance, he used his Flak shot once more and aimed it at their feet. They both jumped out of the way, but that was their mistake.

He used the Flashstar ability to knock them both down at high speeds. They both fell to the floor, but their determination wouldn't let them be out.

"Even though..." started Yushiro.

"We are scared. I know that..." Shusaku carried on.

"We won't let you guys down!" vowed the both of them as they looked to their injured teammates.

Working in synchronization, both Yushiro and Shusaka charged towards Jack with their powers activated. Shusaka shot out another web blanket, but just like last time, he split it in two. Despite that happening, it was in their full intentions to let that happen.

Hidden just behind the web was a determined Yushiro. He tensed his muscles and swung his blade towards Jack. He activated his Commanders Demonia and pushed as far as he could.

"You can use Demonia, huh? Interesting, but not good enough!" smirked Jack Flame.

"I'm strong! Stronger than you!" jested Yushiro.

Boosting his confidence more, Yushiro pushed back and held Jack in place. 

"Now, Shusaka!" shouted Yushiro.

With his hands cupped together, he aimed towards Jack and shot out a string of web. While doing this, he yelled, "Spider Web: String Shot!". He coated his string in Demonia and made sure to use the Lock on Feature with his Oni-Sense.

Bang!

This hit Jack right in the head and fazed him quite a bit.

"Let's go!!!" yelled the both of them.

Being quick on their feet, they clutched their blades tightly and swiped across the sides of John's stomach. Blood splattered everywhere, which resulted in John instantly losing consciousness. This fight was well and truly over.

Shusaku and Yushiro took on their first major opponent and emerged victoriously.

"We were awesome!" cheered Shusaka

"That's right! Wait! How are their conditions?" worried Yushiro.

"You mustn't worry about them. I healed them." called a Mysterious voice.

"Who are you?" asked both of them

"Me? My name is Sano Urayama. The Fiesta Zion."

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways Gaiden: Aotsuki's Adventure! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Remember we are trying to hit 1000 reads on the main story, so I would love it if you share it out!

Authors Comment: The side story makes its return! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!