The Beginning of the Zion Raid!

"We've finally made it! We're ready to take on the Zion Tower!", announced Aotsuki while standing outside the entrance.

"I can't wait to take down this evil, Master Aotsuki!", Shusaka hyped up.

"Our Revenge is within our grasp now, Shusaka!", smiled Yushiro.

"Let's go!", yelled Shusaka.

"Will you guys keep it down! It's not something to be excited about!", complained Luna.

"Today's Monday 2nd September. Let's see how long it takes us to raid this place.", stated Giugiaro.

"I reckon it will take us around a week.", replied Aotsuki.

"I say the 7th September!", smiled Giugiaro as he was being somewhat competitive.

Now that they both have placed their bets, they all enter the Zion Tower! As they entered the tower, all they could see was a wide checkered floor which had a black and grey colour. The walls were a scaly looking grey and dangling from the ceiling was a chandelier.

"This place is huge! We've got a long way just to climb this place!", gasped Shusaka.

"Come on! Let's get on with this and defeat Jiergi!", yelled Yushiro.

Shusaka and Yushiro were excited for the challenge ahead, however, that excitement ended up gaining unwanted and disturbed looks from everyone else in the tower. You could hear them all whispering and snickering at the thought that some random plebs have entered their Tower and have the audacity to think they could defeat Jiergi.

"Guys! Keep it down! You're causing a scene!", whispered Luna.

"It will be fine, sis! We came here to cause trouble anyway! Hahahahaha!", laughed Shusaka.

"That's not the point! And don't call me sis!", shouted Luna as knocked both of them in the head.

"Let's get this show on the road!", Aotsukui hyped up.

Now that they have got the excitement, they begin to make their way up the tower. However, as they were about to climb the stairs, a random stranger pats Aotsuki and Shusaka on the back.

"Excuse me gentlemen, where do you think you are going?", asked the mysterious man.

"This pressure.....you're not just a nobody are you?", questioned Aotsuki.

"Keen eye I see. Swim!", praised the man as he shouted out swim.

As he did that, water rippled around his feet and he ended flashing in front of them and clasping both of them by the face and flinging them down towards them floor.

"Aotsuki! Shusaka!", yelled Yushiro.

"Prepare yourselves guys!", warned Giugiaro.

"What the hell is this guy?", wondered Aotsuki.

"Welcome to the Zion Tower! We've been expecting some trouble makers for some time.", welcomed the man.

"Who the hell are you?", barked Shusaka.

"I'm the man you was expected to face as your first opponent. My name is Jetz Blaine!", revealed Jetz.

The man stood around 6"0 tall and has wavy and quilled light blue hair and light blue eyes. One of his quills dropped down to near his nose. He is wearing a dark blue open vest and no top underneath and wore dark blue swimming shorts. He has quite a muscular build and wears woven sandals.

"He's Jets Blaine?!", exclaimed Yushiro.

"From the info we got, he was supposed to be always guarding the first floor.", thought Aotsuki.

"What makes you think that this isn't the first floor?", challenged Jetz.

"It's the ground floor! You Idiot!", mocked Shusaka.

"Pool Rise!", muttered Jetz.

As those words left his mouth, the floor suddenly filled with water. Since the residents already knew what this move entails, they quickly grabbed their stuff and made their way into a place called the 'Safe Shed'.

"I guess you are right, rowdy one, but maybe you didn't realise that I also take care of the ground floor. However, since you are so interesting in the first floor, I will take you there myself.", smirked Jetz.

The water began to rise quicker and quicker to the point that no one could react to the situation. Giugiaro tried to look for a wall he could blast down so that the water could flow through it but the current was too powerful and overwhelming.

Air slowly slipped out their lungs and panic began to kick in. Both Shusaka and Yushiro were wiggling about trying gain some air but Giugiaro and Aotsuki stopped them as they were both asking to lose their lives.

Water built quicker and quicker but they closer to the ceiling with nowhere to go. However, Jetz clicked his fingers and the ceiling started to split into two. As the ceiling came undone, more water poured onto them and it made them inhale tones of water making it feel like there whole body became water.

Suddenly, all of them quickly raised to the top and finally the lungs felt oxygen. They coughed up all the water out of their mouths and tried to get a grasp of their surroundings. The ceiling closed back up but a the water still remained, as if it was one big swimming pool. Scattered slabs of large and thick black tile were placed all over. They saw Jetz jump over to the gargoyles head that was attached to the wall.

"Welcome to my Domain!", smirked Jetz.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways Gaiden: Aotsuki's Adventure! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote!