The First Floor! The Aqua Zion!

"This is the first floor, huh?"

This was the first thought that came into Shusaka's mind as they finally escaped death. All of our heroes clasped onto a slab of tile and eyed up the overconfident Jetz.

"I can't believe that we encounter a Zion just as we entered! Just our luck!"

"This isn't the time to be complaining, Luna. Let's focus on taking him down."

"Giugiaro is right. We can't falter here."

Aotsuki agreed with Giugiaro's statement and began to lift himself up onto the black tile. He withdraws his sword and gets into a fighting stance.

"I'm not going to lose here!"

"Ohh.....Have you found your spunk? Mr Aotsuki of the Good Demon Realm?"

"Look, look! We're finally going to see Master Aotsuki in action, Yushiro!"

"We've been waiting a long time for this, haven't we, Shusaku?!"

Aotsuki activated his Oni-Chi, Ice Five, and fired off an attack towards Jetz. He jumped out the way and swung his arm which produced a water sound wave. Aotsuki pointed his blade to the ground and let the icy air from the blade flow up. The frostiness of the cold air froze the water soundwave and shattered it to pieces.

Jetz's held out his hands and then bubbles rapidly shot out. Aotsuki dodged them by slashing them away with his glacier like sword.

"Such power! Just what I'd expect from a Vice Captain! Eat this! Swim: Hydro Jet!"

Suddenly, a surge of water surrounded Jetz at a rapid rate. He Speedstar'd towards the wall and pushed himself off. He ricocheted around and gained great speeds. He eyed up the right moment and struck for the weakest member of the group and that was.....Yushiro!

"Yushiro! Watch out!"

Aotsuki yelled in frustration as he couldn't reach out in time. However, Giugiaro was on the ball and shot out a 'Demon Arts: Railgun' out his Dual Willbreaker.

Bang!

The collision of water and electricity caused a major injury to Jetz. He went crumbling down into the water and all the smoke dispersed as he clashed with the wave that came from the crash.

"Keep your eyes on the ball, Yushiro"

"Sorry! Giugiaro-san!"

"I think that blast defeated him.", confirmed Aotsuki.

"As I expected of my Giugiaro", smiled Luna.

They all stayed on high alert as they know it wouldn't be that easy to defeat a Zion Leader....and they were correct.

Splash!!

Jetz rose from the water like a zombie rising from the grave. However, his appearance was different. Both of his eyes gleamed blue and all of his body had water flowing around it.

"Too bad that you failed to defeat me with that one attack. Die, intruders! Agua: Deathly Drown!"

Jetz rose up high and grew a massive ball of water above him. It kept growing and growing to the point that it looked like it would utterly destroy the ceiling of the this floor. He dropped his hand down and the water went crashing down towards them.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! Wh......What are we going to do?!"

"S....Stop panicking, Shusaka!", replied Yushiro while also panicking.

"Giugiaro, let's show off our power!"

"Let's do it! Aotsuki!"

Giugiaro points his guns towards the water and charged his Railgun power. Aotsuki pointed his blade towards the water too.

"Full power!!!!"

They both yelled and launched their attacks. Power surged throughout the floor and the bangs were deafening.

Crash!!

The water froze thanks to Aotsuki's power and Giugiaro shot the icebergs down.

"How?!"

"It's over: Ice Five: Ice Blanket!"

He pointed his blade towards Jetz and powerful spray went towards him. The frost went over him and bruised brutally. He Speedstar'd behind him and slashed behind him with a powerful ice slash.

"Ice Five: Glacier Case!"

A snowflake developed on his back and ice grew over him. Jetz overconfident reign is over.

And now onwards to the Second floor.......The Earth Floor!!!

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways Gaiden: Aotsuki's Adventure! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote!

Authors Note: A Chapter has finally been uploaded! Sorry for the long awaited return to the Side Story. I'm still trying to calculate when to end this story to join up with a major story arc that I've been planning for a while. But, hey! That's a long time off ;)