The Arrival at Dragon Valley!

"We've finally made it! We're at the Dragon Valley!", cheered Aotsuki as he felt victorious at the top of the stairs.

"How can you have so much energy?", wondered Luna as she was huffing and puffing at the top of the stairs.

"I take it that building is the Zion Pillar?", pointed out Giugiaro.

Standing right of front of them as they enter the Dragon Valley is a tall pillar like tower. It stood as tall as your mind could imagine and was painted head to toe in purple. Standing on top of the flat top roof was a small dragon with a very demonic face.

It is said that this tower has around 10 full length floors ranging with various types of content filled within each floor. It is said there are rulers of each floor and they all bar one work for the man at the top of the tower and that was Jiergi. If one person was to so much as badmouth or cause a commotion on that floor, the ruler will come out and deal with them personally.

"How are we going to get in, Aotsuki?", asked Luna.

"We can't....not yet anyway.", stated Aotsuki.

"Why?!", challenged Luna.

"At our current state, we are nowhere near strong enough to take on Jiergi and his henchmen. We need to train for a few months before we even go near that tower.", explained Aotsuki.

"I see. You do have a point. We couldn't take out the Dawnbeast as easily as we should have.", agreed Giugiaro.

"So, how long are we going to train for?", inquired Luna.

"I've only known you both properly for around a 2 days so I don't the full extent to your powers so I'd say the first week of September and then we raid the Zion Tower.", told Aotsuki.

"September?! So you're telling me that you want us to be here and train for 10 months?!", exclaimed Luna.

"Remember we need to gather information on the 'Dragonification' plan as well. Also, just the three of us isn't going to cut it when raiding that tower! We need to find allies as well.", strategized Aotsuki.

"Seems like you know what you are doing! Let's get as much info as we possibly can and destroy this Nova!", said Giugiaro in a pumped up tone.

"That's the spirit! Now then, let's go and find some accommodation for us for the next 10 months!",

"Ahhhhhh! Okay, let's go!", sighed Luna.

Now that they are all on the same page, Aotsuki and the others begin to scout out the Dragon Valley. Everywhere they looked there was wooden stalls and people around them. It is said that these are the boonies of the Dragon Valley but every single citizen looks scrubbed up and well kept.

Right in the far corner, Aotsuki could see that there was a nice looking hut which said 'Vacancy Available'. They all walk over to this hut and enter the building to see if they can stop there. From the outside it looked neat and tidy with not many with no brick coming away which gave all three of them hope that it will be a decent place to stay. Once they walked into the hut, they knew that they needed to stay there.

The walls were painted a nice cream colour and there was a fire place on the right side of the wall. When you walked in all you could smell was lavender and rosemary. Stood to the side of them was a girl aged around 17 standing in a makeshift reception smiling away as the three were stood in shock with what they are witnessing.

The receptionist stood at around 5"5 tall and had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Her hair was tied back and she wore rimless glasses. She wore an open collar blue and white horizontal striped shirt and that was tucked into a darkish green straight skirt.

"Hell travellers, my name is Gracie and I am the receptionist here at Summit Motel. How can I help you three today?", greeted Gracie.

"Hello Gracie-san! We are looking for a place to stay for around 10 months? Could you accommodate us for that long?", inquired Aotsuki.

"10 months? Let me have a look......Erm....Ah ha! We can just squeeze you in but you will have to switch rooms after 5 months. I take it you need accommodation for 3 rooms, correct?", asked Gracie.

"No no, two rooms will be fine. You see, these two are a couple.", teased Aotsuki.

"A...A couple.....I guess he's right.", blushed Giugiaro.

"That's right! Once we were captured by Suzuki-kun and his Clan, we pledged our love for each other! If it wasn't for him and cutie, there is no way a dense man like him would have acknowledged me as the opposite sex.", professed Luna.

"My, my! Seems like you guys are in love. Well then, I will make that 2 rooms. The room change will still take place in 5 months, however. That will be 500 Emnea a month.", explained Gracie.

Emnea is the Nova Kingdoms currency. The exchange rate for Emnea is as follows:

5 Emnea = 1 Yen

10 Emnea = 1 Akel (Demon's Currency)

"500 Emnea? I only have Akel on me though.", fretted Aotsuki as he looked for the money.

"That's fine, you can pay in Akel. So that will be 50 Akel each please.", requested Gracie.

"It's alright, I will pay for them as well. Here you go!", handed Aotsuki while making sure they can't refuse to him to pay for it.

"Thank you for your payment! Let me show you to your room.", assisted Gracie.

She came out of her reception and chauffeured them to their rooms. She directs them to the outside and out there was tons of different huts. Both of theirs were right far back in the back but this didn't bother them as it's a place to sleep.

"There's The Fast Gate Tavern through the gate. During the night, there is loads of entertainment and drinking going on and during the morning and afternoon, it's a quiet eating dinner. The cooks are the best there so you will be fed well!", approved Gracie.

"Sounds interesting! Thanks for your help, Gracie!", thanked Aotsuki.

She handed over the keys to their huts and left them be. They all said there farewells for the night and go and have a well deserved rest!

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways Gaiden: Aotsuki's Adventure! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote!