Two New Allies! Onwards to the Long Awaited Training!

It's been a few days since they have entered the Dragon's Valley. They have been in and out of small training session while trying to find their feet in this unknown lands.

There is plenty of land out in the far ends of the Dragon Valley for them all to train. There is also some hidden cave in the Dragon Valley which will help them train there Oni-Sense Lock on and Prediction. It was all going swell!

"Phew! What a hot day?! I needed that drink!", huffed Aotsuki as he wiped the sweat of his forehead.

"It sure is! And we have to spend the day in that cave!", sighed Luna.

"There's nothing we can do about it! Today is the day we agreed for the Oni-Sense training.", Giugiaro pointed out.

"True! You're right!", agreed Luna.

"Now eat up and let's get on with the day!", cheered Aotsuki.

After eating up their breakfast, Aotsuki and the others pay for their food and service and head towards the hidden cave. However, before they were about to leave, two young gentlemen stood at the door and stopped them from leaving.

"Hey! Hey! Bro, do you see these guys?!", jested one of the guys.

"Hehehehehe! I sure do, bro!", laughed the other man.

The first man that spoke had wild and spiky purple hair and wore a pair of sunglasses. He wore a black shirt with white flower patterns all over it. He wore khaki combat shorts and wore flip flops.

The other man wore a grey vest and black combat shorts and wore sandals. He too wore sunglasses but he had swept back mousey brown hair.

"What do you guys want with us?", asked Aotsuki.

"Hmmm?! You seem strong, old dude. How about it? Let's fight!", encouraged the spiky haired man.

"Shusaku! Yushiro! Will you two knock it off?!", complained the bartender.

"Buzz off old man?!", exclaimed Yushiro.

"That's right! That's right!", Shusaku piped up.

"Hahahahaha! What interesting characters! So, which one is which?", wondered Aotsuki.

"I'm Yushiro.....", the spiky hair man revealed.

".....and I am Shusaku.", introduced the man with the slicked back hair.

"Pay them no heed. They are just demons that have come to the Nova Kingdom to cause havoc.", told the bartender.

"That's not true and you know it! I've come here to face that bastard.....Jiergi!!!", yelled Yushiro.

"What?!", exclaimed Aotsuki.

"How many times have told you to stop spouting that nonsense in here? Now get out of here!!!", shouted the bartender.

"Dammit! Let's bounce, Yushiro.", cursed Shusaku.

Aotsuki waited for the guys to leave the tavern before he would go and approach them to ask why they are here to defeat Jiergi.

"Let's ask them to join us.", announced Aotsuki.

"What?! Them two loud idiots!", gasped Luna.

"They have the same objective as us and we are lacking in man power.", persuaded Aotsuki.

"But we don't there level of power.", Giugiaro said.

"I can tell there's something strong about them. Besides, they wouldn't boldly come in here and state they want to defeat a Nova.", told Aotsuki.

Both Luna and Giugiaro looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They all went outside and saw them both standing at the side of the tavern. They glared about Aotsuki and the others as they left the building. They moved around to face them head on and looked them all in the eyes.

"Tell me, why do you want to defeat Jiergi?", questioned Aotsuki.

"Hmph! You'd never understand. That Nova is our definition of fear.", started Shusaku.

"Your definition of fear.", said Giugiaro in a puzzled tone.

"Have you ever heard of the land of the stone statues?", inquired Yushiro.

"I've heard of that before. No one has ever lived there, if I am correct.", replied Luna.

"No! That's not correct! That Jiergi.....that Jiergi!!!!! He killed our whole village and our loved ones!!!!", wept Shusaku.

"He turned the whole land to stone?!", exclaimed Aotsuki.

"Yeah!!!! So please, Vice Captain of Captain Tekeshi! Help us!!!", begged Yushiro.

"You know who I am?!", Aotsuki blurted out.

"Of course! We keep up with the news! Please help us!!!", pleaded Shusaku.

"I can sense great power within you and we need more members! Can you wait until September to get your revenge?", asked Aotsuki.

"If it means we can slain that thing! Then I'm willing! What about you, Shusuka?", declared Yushiro.

"I'm willing!!!", vowed Shusaka.

"Then let's get to it!", smiled Aotsuki.

*Thanks you for reading this chapter of Aotsuki Story! If you enjoyed, be sure to vote and comment.