12. The Confession

~Shahveer

~Shahveer

"Your identity card, sir?" A guy with a deep voice asked one of us as we raced towards the entrance.

"Duh....Hey Shavi, please show your passport to him, we don't keep ID cards along with us all the time, we are men, not kids okay?" Carlos gritted his teeth as he glared the innocent guy.

"Here!" I took out a blue colored passport from the pocket of my jeans and waved it in front of that silly guy.

"Is that how you treat someone who comes from UK?" I threw a taunt straight towards his face.

"No No not at all, come in Sir, the club is all yours for tonight!" The guy's expressions changed within a few seconds and he chirped happily as if he had won a lottery of 1 million dollars.

As soon as two muscular guards, wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses, pushed open the purple colored gigantic door for us, a powerful blow of chilled refreshing breeze punched all of us simultaneously.

"Woaaaahhhh!!" All seven of us shouted with enthusiasm, as it had been two weeks since we had planned to pull an all-nighter in a nightclub together.

The alcoholic aroma, loud beats of Hollywood music, hooting and shouting crazy elite class and a-headache-giving-dance of crazy and flamboyant neon lights across the stage, welcomed us all in an extremely joyous way, something which I was craving for so badly!

It had been three days since I was spending some quality time with my squad in Islamabad as we wanted some break from those boring wedding functions in Lahore and party hard, like we actually did back in Manchester. And finally after the immense struggle of searching nightclubs day and night, we were finally here!

It was 1 A.M and this was the right time to quench our alcoholic thirsts.

"Two freaking icy glasses of Extra Añejo Tequila, one Irish whiskey, two cans of Schwarzbier and two bottles of the best brandy in town, please!" I winked at the bartender who grinned back at me.

"Seems like you know a lot about alcohol? " She asked in what looked like an attractive manner which of course, failed to attract me in anyway.

"Oh Yeah, I have just completed my P.H.D in the subject of ASDB" I smirked as I eyed her with my deadly gaze.

"ASDB as in?" She giggled.

"Alcoholic studies for drunk bachelors and also had done my Masters in the Champagne Sciences from UK and now if you don't mind can I get my drinks...PLEASE?" I finally gave her an annoyed look as talking to bartenders was not my cup of tea.

She quickly placed the order on the table as I called my gang which was busy dancing like some professional beggars on the dimly lit stage.

"Cheeeeersssss!!!!!!"