33. Wedding Bells

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

Crestfallen, she looked at the bunch of smiling faces which were glimmering by her bed, holding a bunch of flowers, chocolates and get well soon cards for her.

Everyone was there by her side, her students, the Doctor, Ms. Nancy (The sister) and her favourite white roses too! The only face which was missing was the one she was yearning to see the most. But it was nowhere to be seen.

"Get well soon, Miss Hooriyah!"

One by one, the children came and kissed her cheeks and placed white roses by her side wishing her a speedy recovery. She smiled and thanked them all. There were so many people who cared for her, but still her mind was continuously revolving around the one whom she believed that she hated the most.

"We promise you teacher, we will work hard from now on, and we will not annoy you again!"

One of the students mumbled on behalf of everyone.

"Yes teacher, I will be the most successful mathematician when I grow up. I promise."

Raniya smiled adorably making her teacher recall the time when she answered four forty seven instead of forty. She burst into laughter while patting her little rosy cheeks.

"Yes you will!" She hugged her favourite student.

"And I am going to help you in becoming the most brilliant mathematician of this world!"

A familiar voice interrupted the laughter filled conversation filling the air with pin drop silence. Her gloomy gaze immediately fell upon the man who was blessed with mesmerizing olive green eyes which were sparkling with love. Her heart started to race faster as her fear of losing him again, slowly faded away. He smiled brightly as he came inside the room confidently, holding numerous pink and white colored balloons in one hand, behind which his glittery eyes were playing hide and seek, and a huge box of cake in the other hand.

"I'm sure we don't want the patient to feel sick again. We must let her sleep now!"

Dr.Hammad announced immediately after looking at the person who had just interrupted such a peaceful atmosphere.

"Oh come on doctor! She's been sleeping since two days already, let her stay awake now, she might be bored!"

Shahveer gave a frustrated look to the doctor making him roll his eyes with anger.

"Kitna soti ho tum Hooriyah? Bachpan ki aadat abi tak gayi nahi tumhari?"

He smirked while looking at his beloved making her eyes go wide with embarassment as everyone burst into laughter, except Hammad.

"Thank God you came! Now she will recover with the speed of thunderbolt!"

Ms. Nancy smiled as she patted his head with happiness while Hooriyah stayed quiet, trying to avoid any sort of eye contact with him. He slowly came near and whispered something in her ears making everyone giggle in the room.