🥀~•~ Epilogue ~•~🥀

A Garden Full Of Roses🥀

~5 years later, Manchester,England~

Encircling the vast horizon along with a shy crescent, gazillion of stars started spreading an unknown magical vibe thus synchronizing with the soothing and melodious rhythms of her innocent heartbeat.

The icy blue sky was full of stars tonight while the tiny snowflakes were falling magically all over her beautiful long brown hair which were spread across the soft and fluffy snow on which she was lying silently and admiring her favorite galaxies on the heavens high above.

One of the five teeny tiny stars, which were clustered together, separated by the rest , immediately started to sparkle while a slow and lovely smile crept across her rosy moist lips.
The other four stars followed the same and sparkled simultaneously as if winking magically at her, thus raising goosebumps all over her body as this sight was completely unique and fascinating for her pure and innocent soul.

"Aww...My dearest...!"

She giggled sweetly as they continued to twinkle miraculously and uniquely out of all the others for what seemed like an eternity.

Amidst this peaceful encounter, an extremely soothing and heart touching voice started to enter in her ears thus interrupting her from her beautiful imaginations.

"وَوَجَدَكَ ضَآلًّۭا فَهَدَىٰ"

(Did he not find you lost and guided you?)

That beautiful and mesmerizing manly voice started scattering along with the chilled breeze thus making her feel engrossed to the full. She silently stood up from where she was lying and entered inside the house and then her dimly lit bedroom where a window was already half open through which he was silently peeping her gazing the galaxy just before starting the recitation of Quran.

He was sitting by the window pane, softly reciting one of the most beautiful Surahs of Quran while she watched him with her moistened eyes, happily.

It was the same Quran that she shad gifted to him nine years ago!

She slowly walked towards him and sat beside him and rested her head over his shoulder while listening to his beautiful recitation.

It was the time of tahajjud, and this was their daily routine till the prayers of fajr.

He used to recite, and she used to listen quietly, after which, together they prayed and asked for Allah's uncountable bounties and unlimited years of togetherness in this world and in the Hereafter too.

As soon as he completed the recitation, she softly whispered to him while his heart blossomed with countless feeling fir his beloved,

"I saw five stars clustered and twinkling together for the very first time in my life!"