29. The Hazel Brown Eyed Angel

How long will I hang from these parachutes of bliss?

Will you be the wind?

Can our love be the sea beneath us?
Carry me through this life my love

And no matter the lightning that dances with my feet,

I promise to love you with all that is inside me!!!♥️♥️♥️

~Third Person's POV

The calm and magical sky was nothing but just a mixture of pink and orange hues. The cold icy breeze had already created a chilled atmosphere. It was still snowing in the month of March which was totally unusual but perhaps the weather was determined to be a bit more romantic after what it had witnessed a day before. The beautiful snow capped peaks, silver plated river and the tall alpine trees were desperate to celebrate the reunion of the once separated, two long lost souls!

As her delicate feather-like fingers brushed through the intricate details of a pair of aesthetically pleasing jhumkas, her hazel brown eyes sparkled with joy and ecstasy, something which had become extremely rare throughout these years. The only thing which could bring such type of ecstasy in those calm and peaceful orbs, were these antique pieces of jewelry and her students.

Every other thing was meaningless for her !

"How much for these, brother?" She asked while hoping for a reasonable answer.

"990 rupees, madam!" The shopkeeper replied shamelessly.

"Ohho? Aren't 990 rupees too less for these earrings? Why don't you add 10 more and sell it for 1000?" 

Her once sparkling eyes narrowed with anger.

"You can give 1000 if you want to!" 

The shopkeeper giggled mischievously.

"I won't even give hundred for these!" 

She looked at the poor guy with immense anger and immediately left, while mumbling something under her breath, without looking back at those jhumkas .

"Here you go !" Someone waved a note of thousand rupees in front of the gloomy eyes of the shopkeeper.

"Pack these for me!" He smiled confidently while addressing to the same pair of earrings.