Beauty

This is Aditya Damien in the picture

Aditya Damien POV

If some asks me to give an introduction about me I would just simply say " what  every girl dreams for".. Time is the most important thing to me . I can make money in every single second amd minute.If you think I am money minded. Oops sorry you are so wrong. Because I live to make others understand that I am more beyond of them , In every side..

I enjoy my life , you may say with girls too.. I love to make silly slutty girls understand that they are mere thrash for me.. Funny right?! I know I am totally bad and else everything..

Today mom and dad went to meet Mr. Zindagii to discuss about a project. I really don't know why my went on with dad because she is not into business.. God knows , what my mom have in her thoughts.. Its fine , if there is any way to get the project it will be a great opportunity for our business..

When I was in my office today Rithu stormed into my cabin. How dare she? , Rithu is one of my investor's daughter. I love playing with her . She has no brains.. I asked from her "what the hell are you doing here?".. She just walked upto me and stood behind my chair and started to rub my chest from behind...Ahh I hate this. Flirting! I just took her hands and threw them aside then she spoke " Why babe? Lets have some time naa!?".. I just don't want a second even with her. I looked at the time and it was 6.15 .I soon got up and grabbed my blazzer and hurried to my car and jumped in and drove to my favourite cafe.. I called my best friend in crime to come meet me.. Then collecting my coffee ,I went outside of the cafe to take a call to him.. Suddenly a girl bumped onto my coffee..Shit!! I just withdrew my hands from the coffee and jumped behind.

I got really pissed off. These girls are headaches for me .. Past an hour it was Rithu and another one now!! She just apologized and started wiping herself.. Doesn't she has eyes.. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me , she tried to loose my hand but I gripped it more harder. Then she raised her face and  looked at me  and said something but I couldn't gather up them because I was lost in her eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful so she was too.. I sensed that she was pissed off amd sounded angry. Whatever the beauty she is , bit she is just like other people , now she ll ask for money.. But to my surprise she went away from me after complaining about her clothes than me..

WAIT! I am not done yet! She can't walk away.. Fine just get lost!! Then I called that punk again and then he said that he won't be able to make it up and then even I drove off from there..