I am sorry

Aditya POV

I felt like my whole life just stopped at the moment and will never start again. I spoke " Pari... No.. Please don't close your eyes.. ok? We will soon get you to the hospital. " to Pari . And soon spooned her up and ran out of that place and hurried to the hospital.

As soon as  we reached the hospital Pari was taken into the operation theatre. I just slumped down to the floor near the benches. She will be alright. She will alright. That was the only thing that I was chanting in my mind.

The image of Pari came into my mind when Pari ran in her night clothes without even wearing any slippers just hearing that I was kidnapped by Ashish. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! She won't be here ,if I ever believed her. All of these are my fault.. God .. Please.. Please ,save her.. I will do anything for you. Please god.. You know that I never ask for anything.. Please.....

Then Joseph knelt near me and said " Sir, you are injured. Please take some treatments. " .. I just shook my head in negative and just prayed for Pari. In sometime , I heard my parent's voices . My mom hugged me and said " She will be alright , right?" It was more like a question. I felt like the biggest joke in the whole world.

After some hours , doctor came out and said " We removed the bullet off. Luckily it has passed in between two ribs . But some internal bleedings had happened maybe from something like punched or hit.  don't worry they are not so critical. But there is a danger to be noted. So let's just give her some time . She will shifted to her room but please be all calm around her. Or she may have a panick attack will drive things bad. Even though it will take some time ,  She will be alright. So excuse me.".. and he left.

My mom patted my back and I closed my eyes. Please god.. Make her all good and healthy. Please. Pari was shifted to a private room and our both parents visited her and came out saying me to go see her. I really didn't have the strength to face her. I slowly opened the door and went in.

She was maybe sleeping. An oxygen mask was on her and also all the machines were connected to her as well. A tear escaped my eyes. I walked to her and sat beside her while slowly taking her hand in mine. My heart felt so heavy. I really did cause her so much hurt. What did I do to hurt her. Her smile , I miss that a lot. Please Pari wake up. Wake up and hit me , scold me and trash me till you feel enough. Please. Wake up. The whole midnight and the morning I just kept looking at her .

In the afternoon mom came and said me to go home and freshen up . At first I said no because Pari had still not woke up but she kept telling me so I just aggreed to it. And went home .

Pari POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My whole body felt so heavy and my waist was aching a lot. I heard the voice of Maa saying" Pari, love... Can you hear me? Someone call the doctor soon. My daughter is awake..." .. She called me her daughter , instead of daughter in law. A smile flashed on my lips. And the doctor came and checked me and asked me whether I was feeling uneasy. Yeah of course my whole body felt like giving out. Not anything else. Everyone was there . Even my parents. But Aditya was not be seen. Maybe he have things to do... And suddenly the door opened and Aditya hurried in and stopped at the same place when he met my eyes. All the others excused and went out leaving me and Aditya alone.

I just smiled at him and he walked to me. His eyes showed a lot of emotions. Like care , sadness , happiness , disappointment and also maybe love.. the he spoke " How do you feel?" while looking straight in to my eyes. I just smiled and said " well.. not that good but ok.".. Then he released a long sigh and said " I am sorry . I am so sorry Pari. I am so sorry. " ..  I felt that he was very hurt in his words. I just said " I am the person who should say sorry. I am sorry. Because of me , everything happened.".. and then something surprising happened.

Aditya got up and hugged me to him. It was along hug. He didn't say anything,so did I?! Then he removed himself from me and spoke " you must be hungry" in a caring tone. It's been a long time I heard it from him.  Then I just nodded and asked " you look like a half dead zombie. I am fine, so you go and rest and also eat."