Not my type

Aditya Damien POV

Ah that silly, she doesn't who I am ?? Wow .. what a good thing?
I came home and got dressed to party in a dark blue suit. My mom always say to me to dress in that indian suit but I don't like them so I prefer the blazzer and all..

 My mom always say to me to dress in that indian suit but I don't like them so I prefer the blazzer and all

When I came downstairs I saw many people were here already. So I just rushed to our gang , where my friends and Aliya and all are..We were just boasting and dragging each others feet recalling the past memories and all.

Suddenly my mom came from nowhere and pushed a girl infront of us .. Who is this?? Mom was telling that her name was Pari and all. And my sister Aliya introduced her to that girl.I was facing her back.She had a beautiful long hair. Wow it is indeed so beautiful. And when mom twirled her around to me , I saw that she was the girl from the cafe amd the cemetery.. wow!! We gain again.. But need to mention she looked so beautiful in that dress..Then when I said nice to see her gain , she looked at me with wide eyes. Yes it is indeed a surprise.

Her yes were so beautiful... Then my mom pushed her to me and left , she bumped her head on my chest and at the same moment she backed up apologizing.. When she was to leave , Ragav stopped her from her shoulder. And yeah she did that again . She flinched away from him. Why? Doesn't she like to being touched? She even did that with me . Is she that sensitive? Even her eyes says that. I can say any guy would fall for her beauty. But beauty is not all. Or is it that she thinks so high of her self . Then she introduced herself saying that she is the daughter of Zidhagii's..

Ohh so this is her. That's why my parents are so into her.. But at a point it is so good for me too.. In sometime she turned to me caught me staring at her. As soon as her eyes met mine ,I looked away.. We were all talking. Then she got a phone call. And she excused us . Why is that? Is it someone so important to her? Wait maybe her boyfriend.. ahh, why am I interested in her. Ohh just stop it.

Then Lavan kept a hand on my shoulder and said " hey! Isn't she a beauty? I have gone crazy over her! I am gonna get to her tonight!".. without having second thoughts I spoke in a high voice "No ,you can't. Leave her alone . And get anyone else. "..

Shit! Did I say it? Oh no . Now he will think it in another way.before he speak I added "because she is the daughter of one of our company's biggest investor. So keep yourself to you."..I know Lavan is not a good man. Yes. He is a friend of mine but he is good in keeping frienship..

Where is she? I was searching for her from my eyes and I saw that she was kneeling infront of a middle aged women, which is one of my aunt and checking he ankle. Why ? Wht is the problem ith her now? Then she got up and helped her walking to the stairs.. Now where re they going?? Pari was helping her in the stairs and my eyes were following her , she took my aunt to a guest room .. Is aunt alright? She usually gets heart problems.

I started to walk to the stairs and Mr. Zidhagii came to me and talked to me , but my eyes were on the room .. Then I excused my self and took the stairs then I saw Pari came out of that room and she talked to a maid and that maid gave her directions to something. I just went to aunt , and she was just lying on the bed. And I talked to her and then she said that she got a cramp and Pari went to get some medicine ..

Ahh I am so afraid that she ll find it. She doesn't know anything here and she ll find the medicine. What a joke. Then I went to aunts room and saw that Pari was bending and searching everywhere.. Her long hair was falling down and also touching the floor when she was kneeling to look in the drawers.. I just smiled and walked to her and opened the drawer over her head .. Then she tried to jump away from me and she knocked her head a bit soundly and fell back.. Outch it may be hurting.. I didn't intend to scare her.

Then I took out the small box of cream and closed the drawer. And looked at her on the floor who was rubbing her head . From her face I could tell that it may be hurting a bit. Then she spoke " Are you carzy or blind?".. Then I forwarded my hand to help her up. Then she just ignored my hand and got up by her own..

Then she got the cream out of my hand and was about to walk away from me , but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.Hkw could she just ignore me , I came to help her and she shows her ego to me. As always she flinched at my touch and tried to take her hand away but I didn't let go and then she tried it harder and that force really made me fall on her and for the good we both fell to the bed. I was on top of her.

When her head hit the soft bed again her face twitched .may be it hurts. The she looked at me and said " Get of me ".. Then I adjusted my myself and said "I am sorry , I came for help but you got scared and I am not at wrong, you  are the person who got scared..".. Then she looked at me agin and said "ok! Fine. Move ! You are heavy!"..

Then I got off and she got up too and left . seriously she again ignored me. What did I do?? God!! But she was so cute there.. wait I can't say that.. ah ..

I got out of the room and found that she applying the cream on aunt's foot . This girl is something.. Then I walked down and found my friends and all were waiting for me .. They asked where I was and said that my mom and dad even finished cutting the cake.. The my sister came to me and looked at me closely and smelled my suit!! Then I asked irritatedly what she was doing and she said that I smell like a girl.. what the hell.. Then she showed me that I had a lipstick mark on my shirt shirt collar. Shit!

I hate that girl.. Then all the others started saying" aaaawwwww who was it? Was it that beauty?"... Ahh shit!..

And for my crime , Pari came to us in the same time. Then Aliya hugged her and smelled her too.. and then Aliya asked from Pari where she was " I was with an aunt..She was having a cramp".. ohh now they may be thinking that she was lying..If they say something to her , everything will go so bad. I just think if they just joke with her she will feel bad so, I just said " Guys who is hungry? I am starving!".. Then everyone cleared their throats and looked at me. We all ate and talked about many things.. I just happened to keep an close eye to Pari because many men's eyes were on her. And I should mention she is so cheerful and cute..

Then  Pari's mom came to us and said that it was time to leave to Pari.. Then they both went after bidding goodbyes to us. And my eyes were following Pari , she seeked the blessings while touching mom's and dad's feet. Then mom called me and Aliya so we went to them and we did the same and Aliya and Pari exchanged their numbers too.. Then they left..

As soon as they left my mom jumped on me and asked " Do you like her?".. what ? Seriously ??!! No way . I don't even play with such innocent figures and now my mom asks me whether I like her.. she may be look like an ideal daughter in law but she is not my type .. "Mom, please. Its no way!"..

The party was over and I walked to room and took a shower and went to bed but the same eyes and smile were coming to my head.. ohh just get out of my head!! You are no way to me..