Mind Blowing beauty

In the morning , Pari got up before Aditya and when she opened her eyes , she was lying her head on Aditya's arm. Her eyes were directly looking into the sleeping prince infront her eyes. In her mind Pari thanked him for all and everything.

When she was about to pass out in the hall in the morning he took her in his arms and placed her on the bed. And almost everything , even just asking whether she was ok was a very big thing for her. Pari loves those small small things and she know how to find happiness even in small things . She just was staring at Aditya for sometime and got off bed and had a shower and woke up Aditya and hurried down to prepare the breakfast.

When she was almost done , Maa came in with Paa for the breakfast asking about my health and she replied that she was soo well. Aliya and Aditya too came and joined the breakfast and in sometime Varun too came.

After the breakfast when Aditya was about to leave , Aditya jist came to Pari. And Pari asked whether there was something wrong? And Aditya asked about her health and the said " Actually Pari,, there is a party with our shareholders today because of an approval of a deal. And only if you are feeling ok, ...".. Then Pari cut off Aditya saying " I am all ok Aditya, just tell me the time which I should be ready. "..

Then Maa came there and said " Don't worry ,today your wife will be the best there. It's at 6.00 ? Am I right? And Aditya you be here at least 5.00 so you can get ready as well".. Then Aditya just nodded and said bye to both of Maa and Pari. Even that bye was enough to Pari , she was smilingly when Aditha was leaving.

Then Maa said that they will be shopping today , so Pari and Aliya got ready and went out shopping with Maa. Pari's wound was already healing so it was a no problem.

They did a whole lot of shopping and Maa chosed a dress for Pari . They took lunch from outside. They all came home and rested a while. At about 4 in the evening Aditya was back , so he changed soon and said that he had some work and he left to the study.

 At about 4 in the evening Aditya was back , so he changed soon and said that he had some work and he left to the study

And the time was about 4.30 . Then Maa scolded her to get ready soon or else she will be late for the party. So Pari hurried to the room and went for a shower and got into the dress which was majenta colured and was so beautifully sequined. The blouse had two small strapped hamds but couldn't help because they were chosed by Maa. In her sense she had no interest in that dress. She combed her hair well and let it fall freely. And put on some eyeliner and just a simple light pink lipgloss and a little blush on her face. Amd she wore simple earnings matched with a simple designed bracelet.

She was almost done and was searching for the pair of her silver heals

She was almost done and was searching for the pair of her silver heals. She was bending down and searching in the shoe rack when  she heard a knock on the door and she just said you may come in.. still not paying attention to the person.

Aditya came in nd he saw that Pari was all dressed but was searching for something but still he didn't see Pari totally he just was facing her back . He was just saying that the Colour matched Pari well uder his breathe. Finally Pari found them . And she stood up and walked up to the counch to put them on. She went to the counch and sat on it facing Aditya.. Aditya's whole world stopped seeing Pari , she was looking so beautiful and so mind blowing . When Pari was done with the heals too , she got up and looked at Aditya who was looking at her , no actually it's called staring at her.

Pari just tucked her hair behind her ears and asked " Why? Is this not ok? Should I change?".with doubtful face. Then Aditya came into the sense and said " No.. Actually No. You look good in that dress. I mean you look pretty . I just came to see if you are done."..

Then Pari felt so happy that he said she was pretty and all. And then both of them came down. Aliya amd Maa and Paa all were downstairs waiting for them. As soon as they saw Pari their faces were like "OMG".. Maa came and kissed Pari's forhead and said " My choices never go wrong. The dress looks so beautiful on you. ".
Then Aliya too said " I just can't imagine how our Adi bro , keep our sis away from men's eyes.." with a teasing smile. Then Paa came near Aditya and whispered in his ear saying" Son,, take care of Pari tonight. She is so beautiful to be left alone. And do not leave her side, .. ". .

Then both of them got into the car amd during the whole ride Aditya was thinking " How to keep Pari away from those men's eyes. And what will I do them , who eyes on Pari. Because I even try so hard to resist her beauty.".

They came to the grand hotel and both of them got down , there were many reporters and Paparazzi surrounding them. Aditya wrapped his hand around Pari's waist and led her into the hall. As soon as they enter all the eyes fall on Pari and Aditya.

Pari looked at Aditya who was already looking at Pari's eyes with nervous look. Then Aditya whispered to Pari" Don't worry just relax and don't leave me . Just stay with me". Pari just nodded her head..