What is this I am feeling

Pari POV

What was that about? How come? Why did? Many questions were running around my mind. Wait, am I just imagining things? No.No.No... this? This is not true. Haaa haa.. Its so funny. What the hell is this? How come ? Love? Jessie? France? Trip? ADITHYA? Why do I feel numb? Is that I went crazy? Wait. It's only me who is having this as a surprise? I looked around at the bodyguards and also Aditya's assistant. He was just looking at me . Wait even he knew? Haa haa.. why did you do this? Then Aditya got down from the car and asked me to get in soon that he is getting late.

Wait the thing that only matters here , is about him getting late? I was just still standing there rooted to the same spot where I was. I was just feeling like a lost boy. Is it my destiny to be played around others? Just to be thrown at eachother.?? Does he mean that?

Then his assistant went to him and mumbled something . Aditya looked at me and said Joseph will accompany you to the hotel. I will be going for a meeting.

Meeting? With? Jessie? Leaving me alone? Aren't you gonna say anything more? With that Aditya got into the car and went away.
Ok! Calm down Pari. This is not the worst. Worst can happen. But what you are in now , is just a little. So everything gonna be alright. Calm down.

Joseph came to me and said " Madam, May I accompany you? Please?" by indicating another car. I had no strength to say anything . I just got into the car. And closed my eyes. I just recalled what I was thinking at the plane. I am funny right? I just thought , we will get some good time to spend with each other. How foolish am I ? Cry Pari..what are you doing? Pour your emotions out and let them go away. Don't stay still. I just said Joseph to stop the car by a side and that I wanted some alone time. Then both him and the cheffeur got down leaving me all alone. As soon as they get down , my tears started pouring down. My heart was feeling so heavy. I just feel like I am out of oxygen .
I just took sometime go gather myself up. He can't do this to me. What did I ever do wrong for him? ..After sometime we arrived the hotel. Many people greeted me at the entrance like I am some sought of a royal family person. I know my face was all red after all the crying. Then Joseph showed me my room and when he was about to leave I called him and asked " Joseph.. Be honest. For god's sake , atleast you be honest. Who is Jessie of Aditya?"..

He then took a deep breath and said " Madam ,, Jessie Madam is the past love of Aditya Sir. And she is back now. "... Then Pari said "oh! Ok. I ll ask the rest from Aditya. Thank you. Thank you so much.." still wiping her continuously falling tears away..

Pari went to the balcony and stared into sky. And looked around the environment ahead the hotel. Many couples were there hand in hand . And some were kissing and some were hugging and some small cute families were there along with thier little ones. Tears just made through her eyes.. She exhaled her long breathe. She heard the noise of the door opening and she quickly ran to the room and found Aditya was back.

She forced a smile first and asked " How was the meeting? Was it tiresome?".. She had no habit of jumping and asking a person who just arrived from work . So she asked that. Then Aditya loosened his tie and sat on the sofa and said " Don't act Pari. I know you have prepared so many questions. I ll spare sometime . So go ahead." by directly looking at Pari.

Then Pari felt so bad. She tried her best to force a smile and first greet him politely and here he says that she was acting. Then Pari nodded and said " Ok. Anything that makes you happy. ....... Actually. So she is Jessie. Well she looks pretty , Elegant and also rich and more capable than me.. in comparison. So let me ask you. Do you love her? " plainly.

Aditya just smiled and said " well. Maybe or maybe not. So what If I do ?" still looking at Pari. Pari just nodded and said " Aditya, I don't know what you feel but please can you say me , why do you even marry me ,if you have any girl you like?  Why didn't you just marry her? "..