engagement

Pari Zidhagii POV

Ok now.. the thing that I didn't want to happen from them happened in the end. Now its over. Fine , let them do anything they want.. I don't know when I drifted to sleep... I woke up from my alarm clock.. I went downstairs to take some water.. My mom was already in the kitchen .Then she said "Today Damiens are coming so go get dressed they will be here by nine".. I just took a bottle of water and came back to my room .

I saw some messages from Anaya, Sid and Aliya too..but I didn't go to see them . I just ignored and laid on my bed. Many things were going through my head..I seriously have no idea about them .. Then I looked at the time and it was about 8.00 so I got up went for a shower.. After the shower I got dressed in a dark purple and light gold lehenga..

 After the shower I got dressed in a dark purple and light gold lehenga

I just let my hair free and didn't do anything else.. I had no appitite to take breakfast so I skipped it.. I just stayed in my room .. Then I heard my mom's voice so I stood up came downstairs.. Before entering the hall I put on a fake smile..

Then I saw Mr. And mrs. Damien and Aliya and Aditya was also seated their in the living.. .

I greeted them and stood aside.. Then I saw Aditya was looking at me .. Maybe he even is not ok with this marriage. Please say no to this wedding.. Then Mrs.Damien said "You look so pretty darling..So I just needed to ask you.. Pari, do you agree to this marriage?? Don't worry, we will respect your decision"... To me..

My eyes drifted to Aditya who was waiting for my reply and then to my parents.. Mom and dad was like hawks looking at thier meal so this is it .. I just smiled and and said yes.. Then Mrs. Damien came and hugged me , so did Aliya.. Then Mr. Damien said " Isn't it good that our Pari and Aditya talk a bit.. They may have things to talk right?".. Then my dad said "why not? Pari, why don't you show your room to Aditya..". Wow that's the only thing which didn't happen.. Then Aditya walked to me and I just took him to my room to show around..

Once we came to my room , he cleared his throat amd asked "Pari?? Are you ok with this marriage?".. I just smiled and said "Its just elders decisions , so I have no right to go against them . I am happy with thier choice.. What about you?".. Then he sat on my bed and said "The same goes for me"..

Ok now my hope is gone.. Now all I need to do is wait and watch..I was just standing infront of him silently.. Of course what else is left?! Then he pointed to one of my photo frame on my table and asked who it was .. It was me and my brother in that photo.., I took a deep breathe and replied "Its my brother.. And he is no more. "... Ahh its tough.. He kept quiet. Then Aliya came here .. saying "Guys , I didn't disturb you both right?".. We both jist said no together.. She then smiled and appreciated my room.. I had many photo frames..Some were of mine .. And some were of my brother's and mine. We all were just jabbering about different things.. And at last Aditya asked me about my career or dream.. well what am I supposed to say. I have no career now. I just said " My dream was to become a presenter and I became one . And now I had quit that because my dad id not ok with it"..