wedding

Pari Zidhagii POV

I was just feeling so insecure to live. My whole mind is now going through many shocks. As soon as I came home ,the only problem with my father was that Ashish tried to force and that it can hurt his pride and all.. He didn't even ask how am I ? How I was feeling or he never even tried to console me even with a single word.
After listening to him like for a minute , I just ignored him and got into my room and locked it .. I got my teddy which my brother gifted me on my  17th birthday before he left all of us and hugged it so tightly.. I just didn't come out of my room for the whole day nor I wanted to talk with anyone..

In the other day Anaya and Sid came to meet me and they talked with me for long hours and they were like my own family.. And days passed like that, most of the days Damiens family came to our house and we used to go to their family.. Aditya's and Aliya's friends too got close to me. And even Aditya treeted me good and Aliya was with me like she was my own sister. Aditya's best friend Ragav also was like a brother to me.. But they never forget to mock me and Aditya together.. I just came out of the mess caused by Ashish and all and swept it from my mind.

The  pre wedding traditions and all were done accordingly and the wedding day too came.. My house was beautifully decorated and dress designers and makeup artists and all came to deck me up. Now I am ok with this because there is no turning back and all.. I am fine with it. I ll try to be fine. My wish to find true love , I don't know when will I get that but for now I don't have feelings of love to Aditya but being with I feel secure and all.. I ll try to cope up with it..

I got in my wedding attire..

One thing I hate is wearing the attires which is so heavy

One thing I hate is wearing the attires which is so heavy. I tried my level best to chose a simple wedding dress but because of Maa (Mrs. Damien) the dress was some sought of heavy. But I couldn't deny it . When I was all decked up . Aliya , Anaya and Maa came to see me.. They all hugged me and said that I look so pretty.. My mom was standing behind them.. In all the time I wanted to hear that from her but she never even smiled at me .. she was busy smiling at others.. Why mom? Can't you even talk with me today? Am I not your daughter??

Then I heard the drums being played , thaf means the Groom is here ..

Sid came and hugged me and said that I look so pretty and too pretty.. Yeah now he is like my own brother. I miss my brother so much. He would have not even leave for a minute  ,if he was alive..

Aditya Damien POV

Days passed and Pari and I got so close like friends.. And I got to know her a bit better and she was so different.. She is so humble and too good. What if I can't protect her?? She is soo good for me. I am rascal . I know that. But what if I hurt her? Ahh no . I won't hurt her.I know that I am not sure with my feelings now but , she is so precious to me.. Her smile really lightens my mood .. She is so  different from Jessie but something is their about her which really attracts me towards her.. I know she is so beautiful that a man can resist but its not only about her beauty , she is so beautiful from inside to .. Her heart is so big as Sid said and also what I got to know from.

I got in my attire .

My mom was complementing me like I was going somewhere and never comeback

My mom was complementing me like I was going somewhere and never comeback. Aliya and mom went to Pari's house early and I too went after wards with the parade and all..

Their house was decorated so awesomely . I sat in the mandap (the wedding alter) and the saint was chanting the holy scrips and all.. Sid came and bent to my ear and said "Don't you dare to break the promises.. And remember whatever I told you. And keep her happy thats what she search everyday".. I just smiled and nodded my head in accepting .. After sometime , Mom and Aliya was bringing Pari from upstairs.. She was looking so pretty as always.. I couldn't help but say beautiful.. Then Ragav slapped my back and said "Close you mouth you are drooling".... I just snapped my head at him and just smiled..

All the rituals were done including going the seven rounds arounds the holy fire , tying the nutipal chain and all the other things too.. And at last we are both married.. All the things were done. When I look at Pari , her eyes were on her parents.. but they were just talking and smiling and was busy with the others.. Is their any problem between them? Or is it just my imagination??

We both got up seeked the blessings of the elders. When we touched the feet of Pari's parents. Her dad and mom both hugged me and blessed me buth they didn't spare a glance on Pari.. Pari's eyes were yearning for their attention , .. When I looked at her eyes they were filled with tears and then she looked at me and soon looked away wiping the tears off.. but I saw the tears.. I was correct there is a problem. Bit how could they do it to Pari?!!

I soon got a hold of Pari's hand then she looked at me and gave me a smile. It was not a genuine smile it was a fake smile saying that she is ok but not in real.

Then she hugged her friends and then she hugged Sid too.. But this time I didn't feel a problem because I know that to her he ks like a brother.

Then we got into the car , and still she was looking at her parents. But they didn't even look at her. I could see her tears from the reflection on the window.. They shouldn't have done that what ever the problem was .. I was burning with anger qith them.. In the middle of the ride , my phone rang , and it was my PA .. I answered the phone , he said that it was important. Then I said about my day.. And then Pari turned to me and said "Its work. So it's more important . So go!".. no I cant do that . And when I was to say something else my Pa said that it was about Jessie.. I got dumbstrucked .. what about her..

Then I hung off the phone and said to Pari" You gome home safely . And I ll be there soon. " And asked the driver to stop the car and get Pari home safely..

And I got down..My heart was beating so fast. And I don't know why?