Koala

In the next morning, Pari got up early. Her whole body was heavy for her and she was feeling sick but yet she got a hot bath and changed her clothes and also her wound too..

Then she came out of the bathroom and combed her hair and then took some pills for fever and then called Aditya to get up

She took his hand to see the swollen hand. But now the hand is not swollen and all healed. And when she was going to place it back, Aditya woke up and asked "Do you have fever? You hands are a bit more warm".. Pari stood up from the bed and said "Good morning . But no, I am all ok?"..

Then Aditya asked " what about your foot? Isn't it better to be in the bed for today? I ll tell Maa and all".. Then Pari just shook her head mo while saying "No. No.. I am all ok. And don't tell anyone about it. And now I am going downstairs. You better get up and freshen up".

Aditya just nodded his head ok. Then Aliya went downstairs to the kitchen. Maa was not up yet so Pari just took the help of maids and made the breakfast. Her head was aching and also her whole body. She just shook her head off and finished doing the breakfast. When she was rubbing her temple and coming to the hall , Aditya was coming down the stairs in a phone call. Adotya saw this and was about to ask , then Pari just acted like she did nothing and all okay.

Aditya was on the line with his people who were searching for Jessie. After finishing his call , he went near Pari and was about to call her Varun came running to Pari.

Then Varun gave a kiss on Pari's cheek and wished her a good morning. And then he wished Aditya too..
Then again Varun came to Pari and touched her forehead and said " Girlfriend , your are burning up.. "..

Then Aditya soon kept his hand on her forehead and said " See , I said that you were sick. Still you are behaving stubborn. "..And when Pari was going to say something , Maa amd Paa came into the hall and asked about Pari. Then before she say something Aditya took her in bridal style and started walking towards their room. All Maa , Paa and everyone including Pari became shocked by his action. Then Pari said " Aditya, I can walk.. Keep me down".. The Aditya looked at Pari and said "Your foot is also wounded amd you say you can walk?".

Aditya placed Pari on the bed and all the others too came up. Then Aditya called the dr too.. Then Ma sat beside Pari and asked " Pari?? Did you get wounded? ".. when Pari was to answer Aditya jumped in and said "Of course she did. And even I never knew it. She had climbed down the stairs with that and morever if I didn't see that yesterday night accidentally , still I would be a fool".. angrily.

Then aliya said to Aditya " Hey! Adi? Ok , now the dr. will come and again our Pari will be all okay. And please Pari just stay in the bed or else our Aditya will the roof off this house"..Pari didn't utter a word even.

Then the dr came and checked and cleaned Pari's wound and bandaged it up and then gave some medicine to be taken after meals too.. Also dr. gave an injection to her with that Pari fell asleep.

When Aditya got another call he went to the office with Paa. Maa and Aliya was taking care of Pari.

The whole day Pari slept and her fever was gone with all the medication.

At night she woke up and went downstairs to help Maa.. As soon as she entered the kitchen Maa came and stopped her and asked Pari to sit in the living with Varun. Pari had no other choice so , she sat with Varun in her arms. There too Pari fell asleep having Varun in her arms.

Both Paa and Aditya came home from his. Paa and Aditya saw Pari sleeping having Varun in her arms. Varun was wrapping his arms around Pari's neck and Pari' s hands were wrapped around Varun body. Aliya came to them and said " Dad,, Adi.. Look they look like koala right"..while giggling. Even Aditya smiled at her comment.

Then Paa and Aditya went to take a shower and freshen up. Even when Aditya came down after showering and Changing still , Pari and Varun were sleeping. Aditya sat in the opposite sofa and were looking at them. In that time Trisha came home and when she was about to call Varun's name , Aditya stopped her and called her to him and showed those koalas sleeping.. then she smiled and sat next to Aditya and said " Do you know what Adi? Yesterday night Varun said to me that he doesn't want his dad and he said that he only needs to stay with his loved ones. I just couldn't believe it in the beginning . You know right ? How Varun was troubling me asking for his father and crying. But now I am happy that he won't. And all this is thanks to Pari. And Varun always says that his girlfriend and one of the most important person whom he want to protect in future is Pari.. " while smiling and looking at both both them.. Even Aditya smiled at her..

Then Pari woke up and looked at the small boy who was in her arms and heard someone's voice saying " Good morning".. and it was Aditya who was sitting with Thrisha in front of her. She just let out a smile . Then Pari patted onto Varun's back while whispering into Varun's ear saying" Varun baby... Get up.. See who is here... Come on . Get up. ".. Then he woke up while rubbing his eyes off.

Then he ran to Thrisha.. Then Aditya asked "How are you feeling now?" with a concerned tone. "I am all ok. Just sleepy because the medicine" replied Pari..

Then all had dinner and all went to bed. Not like other days as soon as Pari went to bed she fell into sleep.