The business trip

Aditya POV

That day when Jessie was right Infront of me , I was Just feeling so confused. I was supposed to be so happy but something was not in the right place . I don't know why I felt like that .but it was. When she kissed me something pulled me back , from kissing her. But I loved her and of course I do feel happy to see her again.. but something didn't feel right. When I asked who tried to kill her she said that she don't know. But I felt a very big anger for that particular person who did that. When she asked , to stay with her I suddenly remembered Pari.

So I told my men to accompany Jessie to one of my hotel . Even though I wanted to take her home , I know my mom and dad would be furious if I do that. I took my car to the hotel but she was not there and when I went home , I saw her at the entrance. I don't know why , but it made me so angry to see her there. She came with another man , when she went with me. She could have waited there for me.

In the otherday, my friend Ragav called me. He is like my brother. Of course I shared every thing about Jessie with him and he asked me what I feel fir Jessie, and then he questioned me of having feelings towards Pari. Speaking of Pari, also because of yesterday night and remembering her dad it made me boil. So I said that She was just a mere business deal. Of course that's why I married her. Because of profits maybe and of course my mom's happiness. And I just said that my love was for Jessie and all.

When I came down. Pari was not there. I asked mom and she said that she went to meet his friends. I immediately called Sid and asked that he met Pari or not , he answered no. And I checked with Anaya too. No she was not with them. I called her and it was not working. This mademy headblow up. How could she? Maybe she is planning to kill Jessie with her dad. Or is it that she has a secret affair? I waited till late. And she came back . She said that went to meet his brother. Brother?? What a joke? She
Herself said that her brother was dead. She was lying to me. Fuck yoh Pari. You are also a lair. A big liar. My dad screamed at me , that too so harshly. My mom slapped me. That was the limit..

I called my friend Ragav to meet me in my favourite bar and drove to the bar. I just drank to my heart's content. I felt so lost. At the same time my phone rang , and it was my men. I answered and he said that they found the real planner of killing Jessie.

With that I felt so rage in my heart and the whole body. That fpul family!!! When I was to stand up , Ragav stopped me and said me to calm down. I yelled at him saying " Calm down??! Haa.. Wait and watch! I will make thier lives living hells. Just watch! "..

With that I started drinking again.. I don't know when I passes out. In the next day I woke up at Ragav's place. It was almost afternoon 1. I got my car keys and bid goodbyes to Ragav and drove to my house.

Pari POV

In the morning , I woke up and found that Aditya was not back home. Is he alright? Aish... Still I am worrying about him. I did my early routine and got dressed.

I went down and found ,Maa and Paa was all dressed up also having some luggage packed . I soon ran to them and asked what it is about. Then Paa said that he is going to have a get together with his old friends like nearly for a month along, so they will be flying to London. I just said them to enjoy. And they blessed me and went . Okay, and now it's only me , Aditya, Aliya and Varun?
With that Aliya came and said she will be going to her friend's house for a week and to take care. And she also left. So it's only me , Aditya and Varun.

After sometime Varun came and I fed Varun. I really didn't have any appitite. I called Ragav to know where Aditya was and he said he is with him. I just thanked him and played with Varun in the whole Morning.