XXX

"So movie night under the stars or a hike up the hills to watch the sunset?" 

"Definitely, the movie night! I would think you'd know better by now," I chuckled buckling my seatbelt. 

"Oh I do, I was just making sure," Harry grinned glancing at my secured seatbelt before backing out of the studio parking lot. 

As we drove back to the house, my mind wandered to his song. One day you finally knew I love you, love, the words keep echoing in my head. So basically he is saying someone, I'm assuming me, doesn't know he loves them at the moment, but one day they will. Am I supposed to f**king infer that he loves me from the song or is he going to tell me? Is he going to tell me soon? When exactly will I know? 

The only thing I know for sure is that I love Harry. I have for a long time, initially as a best friend, but now that we are in a relationship the feelings have been amplified. I've been trying to suppress them in fear that we are moving too fast, but if anything we just began our relationship late. I've felt this for a long time, I just wasn't sure what to call it.  

"Lila?"

"Hmm," I hummed, Harry's voice pulling me back in. 

"I asked if you're okay with ordering in tonight or if you want to eat out now?"

"I'm good with ordering in!"

"Okay," he said casting me a concerned glance, "are you okay?"

"Yep, I'm perfect!" I grinned leaning forward to turn on the radio to drown out my thought with today's top 40.

~~~

"Lila, the foods here!" I hear Harry yell from downstairs. 

"Okay, I'm coming!"

I slip on my black biker shorts and one of Harry's old t-shirts. His flowery scent enveloped me immediately bringing me a sense of calmness. 

"Movie night may commence," I announced sliding on the marble floors and into the living room expecting to find Harry. 

"I'm out here," Harry said from the yard. Only then did I notice the sliding glass door was open. I shuffled over to the door and stepped through only to have Harry grab me and pull my face into his chest. 

"Harry what the hell, that hurt" I groan into his chest.

"Sorry, love, I forgot to tell you to close your eyes and it's a surprise," he said before I felt a piece of cloth tied around my eyes. 

"Ooo kinky," I chuckled as he guided me through the yard. 

"Well that wasn't the surprise, but it can be," he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"N-no, I want to see the surprise," feeling extremely vulnerable with this blindfold. 

"Good, because as much as I'd love to take you up to the bedroom, I worked really hard on this," Harry chuckled before untying the blindfold to reveal a large screen, projector, cushions, and most importantly our food. 

"Harry this is amazing! Did you do all this while I was in the shower?"

"Yes I did," he grinned pulling me down the sit on the cushions. 

"What movie are we watching?" I asked before crawling over to grab our food from the small table in front of us. 

"Only one of the best romance movies of all time,"

"Clueless?"

"No, what the hell? The Notebook," Harry said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Oh okay, I love that movie, but I stand behind Clueless being one of the best romance movies!"

"Okay, but nothing comes close to the cinematic masterpiece that is The Notebook," he argued. 

"That's fair," I shrugged as Harry pressed play. 

After finishing the take-out, I snuggled into Harry's chest giving the movie my undivided attention. The Notebook is one of those movies you become invested in no matter how many times you watch it. Although I've seen it more times than I can count, I always become so lost in Allie and Noah's love story.  

Harry's breaths become uneven tearing my attention away from the screen. I look up at him only to see his eyes welled up with tears. 

"Hey hey it's okay babe," I said snuggling back into his chest, hugging him just a little bit tighter. 

"This part always makes me emotional. She just leaves after their amazing summer," he sighed shaking his head in disappointment. 

"I know, it's horrible" I chuckled into his chest, loving every moment of his vulnerability. We watch as Allie and Noah part ways only to be reunited and soon the credits roll. 

"One thing that sucks is that James Marsden's character, Lon, yeah he deserved better," I mused. 

"Eh he's just in the way," Harry scoffed, "He's just a frog standing in the way of the prince, just like I used to tell you, love,"

"You mean when you called my ex a frog?"

"Yeah, that prick Grayson and Grayson 2.0," Harry chuckled to himself. 

"Dylan?"

"Yep, they were just in the way," Harry smirked.

"Hmm, so what does that make you?" I questioned repositioning myself to straddle him. "Are you my prince or just another frog?" I whispered in his ear peppering kisses down his neck. 

"Babe, I am without a doubt your one and only prince," he declared before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. He groans as I grind my hips against his deepening the kiss. 

"Wait," he breathed out, pulling away. 

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling a little frustrated. I've never been so eager to have sex in my life and Harry and I have yet to seal the deal. 

"Lila," he grabbed my chin, his green eyes seemingly gaze into my very soul, "I love you" he declared with the utmost confidence. 

I feel as if my soul momentarily leaves my body as I gape at him. The fuzzy feeling that I feel whenever I'm around Harry spreads from my stomach to every fiber of my being. So this is how it feels to be loved, I thought to myself. Unable to vocalize my feelings at the moment, I capture his lips once again. 

"Harry, I love you too," I grinned.

"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you into saying it, I just had to let you know how I feel," he said searching my face for any signs of doubt. 

"I love you," I repeated slowly, "I've known for a long time"

Harry's face broke out into a bright smile before closing the small space between us. His hands slowly moved from my waist up under the t-shirt roaming my torso. 

"No bra?" he mumbled against my lips. 

"No need," I smirked before yanking off the t-shirt and throwing it to the side. He groaned in appreciation as his eyes roamed my bare chest. He quickly cast aside his own shirt before reaching forward to bring me toward him once more. 

"Wait, we'll need this," I smirked grabbing the blindfold from the cushion and dangling it between us. 

"God, I love you," Harry groaned before pulling me into him. Tonight, the deal was sealed. 

~~~

Finally! :)