Epilogue

~~~4 Years Later~~~ 

I stood at the door as I watched Harry readjust Charlie's bowtie. Tonight we are going to the Grammy Award ceremony and Harry insisted we walk the red carpet as a family. Harry and Charlie were in matching floral patterned Gucci suits. He had a suit custom made for me as well, but being six-months pregnant, I opted for a baby blue floor-length dress rather than a restricting suit. 

"Mommy, look at my suit!" Charlie giggled spinning around in a circle showing off his dapper little suit. 

"You look so handsome sweetie," I exclaimed bending down to give him a kiss on his chubby cheek. 

"You look pretty too mommy!" he smiled lightly running his little fingers over my dress material.

"You're right Charlie, your mum looks absolutely stunning," Harry grinned looping his arms around my waist and caressing my pregnant belly. 

I leaned into his chest, taking in his delicious scent. "And you babe, look amazing! Doesn't daddy look like a Grammy winner, Charlie?" 

"Yeah, daddy looks like he'll win lots of grannies!" he beamed. We both chuckled as Harry gently guided us out of our house in Hollywood Hills to a limousine.  

Harry is nominated for album of the year, the song of the year, record of the year and best pop solo performance. I couldn't be more proud of him! 

Charlie chatted excitedly all the way to the venue. "Daddy, when you win the granny award I'm going to be so happy!" he said happily kicking his feet in the air. 

"If I win a Grammy award, I'll be really happy too," he smiled leaning over and ruffling his son's curls.  

Harry and Charlie had an inseparable bond, they did everything together. Whenever Harry has a show Charlie was right backstage bopping along to all the songs. If he has to go to the studio to record, Charlie always insists that he comes along too. Whenever he's not at work they're spending the day together, Charlie hands are now big enough to play a small guitar so Harry's been teaching him. He was a brilliant father and an equally amazing husband.

 As for the new baby, Charlie can't wait to be a big brother. Every morning and night he has conversations with his little sister telling her about his day and how excited he is to meet her. Their little talks are my favorite part of the day. This morning he told her all about how their daddy is going to win a lot of awards. I think Charlie is more anxious about the ceremony than his father. 

Harry took a deep breath as the car pulled up to the venue. 

I gave his hand a small squeeze. "No matter what the outcome is I am so proud of you. You've talented, you've worked hard, and everybody knows it. I love you, Harry." 

"I love you too, babe," he said pulling me in for a short kiss.

Charlie groaned covering his face with his hands. 

"Okay you can look now Charlie," I giggled pulling away from Harry. 

~~~

"Harry, no, I insist you need to go to the after-party! You won in every category babe! I want you to celebrate." I urged, propping Charlie's sleeping body on my waist. 

"It wouldn't be a celebration without my family," he smiled lifting Charlie out of my arms, "besides we can have our own after-party" he winked pulling me closer to his side.  

We stopped to do a few interviews on the way out. Harry beamed as he answered all of the questions while holding his sleeping son. 

"How do you plan on celebrating?" an interviewer asked.

"I'm going to spend time with my family. As you know it's growing" he chuckled nodding towards my bulging belly. "My lovely wife Lila has been so supportive of me over the years and I'm forever grateful to her. She has been my inspiration since day one. Truthfully these awards belong to her as much as they do me." Harry beamed grabbing my hand and leading us out of the venue. 

I maneuvered my way into the back seat of the SUV holding my stomach while Harry buckled Charlie into his car seat. 

"Wow," he breathed out wrapping his arms around me.  

"I know you did it, babe! My husband won four Grammy awards this year," I gushed leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"I can't believe it"

"You deserve it," I whispered lightly pecking his shoulder. 

"I meant what I said back there," he said softly, "I couldn't have made it to this point without you."

"You say that every time you win an award babe," I said softly, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed.  

"And I mean it every time!" he said lifting my chin to meet my gaze. "If I never met you, who knows where I would be right now, love,"

"You would still be successful Harry. When we met, you were already a star."

"Yes, but you made me a better artist, a better person, and a husband and father. With you in my life everything is just better," he sighed contently, pulling me impossibly closer. 

"I feel exactly the same way about you, Harry," I said truthfully. He's the best thing that's happened to me. Meeting him transformed my life for the better. "We really beat the odds, didn't we? I mean so much had to happen for us to meet and even more for us to finally start dating," I chuckled. 

"Love, you can call it odds or chance, but I think we both know it's fate," he said before softly pressing his lips against mine. 

~~~~The End~~~

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to read this. It honestly started out as a joke. I had a very short dream and I told my friends about it and we joked about how it could be a fan-fic. Once our college kicked us out for the year bc of COVID-19, I thought to myself, why not write it I'm bored, sad, and I definitely have the time. So I re-downloaded Wattpad...

So in between classes and studying, I wrote this to entertain myself and my two friends. More and more people began to read it and comment on it and that encouraged me to actually finish it. Growing up it was always fun reading Wattpad fan-fiction about 1D members. I am by no means a writer and I am grateful to everyone who read through this story. 

If you guys want me to clear anything up or have ideas about bonus chapters, feel free to message me. 

Thanks for everything!