XXXIV

"THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW," Harry chided into his microphone with his hand poised on his hips.  

"Oh she's drooling a bit," Gigi mumbled quickly dabbing her daughter's face with a cloth. She has been giggling and bouncing happily in my arms for the entirety of Harry's show. Like everyone else here she is captivated by his performance. 

Practically everyone important in Harry's life was seated in the balcony area right now. All of the boys of One Direction were huddled laughing in the corner at Harry's antics, Chris, Addy, Jon, Alex, Gigi, and I were sitting together, and his parents, sister, and childhood friends were in the same area. He's ending his tour in true Harry fashion, surrounded by positivity and the people who love him. Harry had been stressing out about rehearsals for this particular show all week, but just as I expected, he's killing it! 

"Alright you've hogged her quite long enough, let her uncle have a turn," Louis demanded walking towards me with his arms wide open. 

"She's all yours," I mused handing her over, immediately feeling relief in my lower back. 

"Don't do anything stupid with my daughter!" Gigi warned as Louis giggled scurrying back to his friends with the toddler in hand. 

We watched on as Harry continued to crack jokes with the fans in the pit. 

"That was literally us," James laughed as we watched people wave their homemade signs back and forth trying to get Harry's attention. 

"Yeah," Addy giggled, "Can you even imagine what it would be like if Lila tried to watch the show from the pit. She would get mauled!"

"What a lovely thought," I said sarcastically. 

"As if you wouldn't get harassed in the pit," Gigi laughed looking at Addy," his fans know everything about everyone in his life."

"Toché," Addy sighed resting her head on Chris's shoulder. Ever since the engagement they've been inseparable. This past week I've tried to give them some space to explore London by themselves. Knowing that they would invite me to hang out with them since Harry was busy with work, I spent most of the week with Anne and Gemma who couldn't be more lovely. Later in the week I spent most of my time with Gigi and the baby. 

"Okay, so who here has someone that they adore?" Harry asked the crowd. Screams rippled through the O2. "Great! Me too!" he grinned, "Actually I have a lot of people I adore, of course, all of you," more screams erupted throughout the venue, "also my family and friends," Harry said pointing to the balcony where we are gathered. Although I thought it would be impossible, the screams manage to get even louder as fans seated nearby began to recognize the rest of one direction, his family, and all of his friends. 

"Aren't they lovely?" Harry screamed into the microphone flashing a cheeky smile in our direction. I know there is nothing that he loves more than knowing that his fans appreciate and respect the people in his life.  

"Alright shhh, let's hear a song then," Harry said closing his eyes and standing still as the audience began to quiet down. When the venue got as quiet as it was going to get, he opened one eye and waved at us again riling up the crowd once more. 

"Lila, I think that wave is for you," Anne smiled. I raised both of my arms up high above my head and waved back in an exaggerated fashion. Harry grinned and blew a kiss towards me and the audience absolutely lost it as I "caught it" and held it to my chest. 

"Well, send one back to him," Gemma laughed. I stood up and blew him a kiss extending my arms past the balcony and smiled as he "caught it" and held it over his heart.