Chapter 2

Marella's POV: 

"Okay, people, ravens or no ravens?" I asked.

"No ravens," Linh said. 

"No ravens," Sophie agreed.

"Ravens," Keefe said, waggling his eyebrows.

"Ravens," Wylie said. Linh smacked his shoulder. "I-I mean, no ravens," he corrected, blushing. 

"Ravens," Fitz said.

"Ravens," Tam said. 

"Ravens," Biana said. 

"What about you and Dex?" Sophie asked.

"Ravens," me and Dex said in unison. I blushed and looked away. Why did he have to be so cute? I looked over and saw him grinning at me. 

"O-Okay, so I guess we're doing ravens, then," I pronounced, clapping my hands together. Linh and Sophie sighed. 

"Who wants to go first?" Dex asked, rubbing his hands together.

Keefe's POV:

"Ooh, Fitzy volunteers!" I say. If you can hear me Fitzy, this is payback for that time you set a trap that hung me upside-down and put a snake down my pants in BQ. I thought.

From the way he was grinning, he heard me. 

"Fine," he said. 

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he answered. 

"Fitz, I dare you to let Biana give you a makeover," I challenged. Biana squealed. Fitz scowled, but let her drag him upstairs. 

Marella smirked. "Since Fitz is currently occupied at the moment--"

Tam snickered.

"-- I'll go." Marella scanned the room. Her eyes landed on me. Oh no... "Truth or dare?"

Hmm... Truth is too risky - so. . . "Dare."

"Keefe, I dare you to prank call Grady!"

Welp, there goes an article of clothing. I peeled off my jerkin, leaving only my undershirt on and smirked at Marella triumphantly. She groaned.

"Ugh, you're no fun, Keefe," she said, narrowing her eyes at me. 

"Me? No fun?" I gasped in mock outrage. 

I heard a thumping sound and turned towards the stairs. There stood Fitz, with a jerkin and pants 3 sizes too small, and his face...

Wylie, Sophie, Dex, Marella, and Tam burst out into laughter. 

"Dude, you join the humans' circus or something?" Dex said, between gasps for air. 

His face was smeared with stark white costume paint, and his eyelashes were an inch longer than normal. He had one of those human clown smiles and green eyeshadow covering his eyelids. 

Fitz scowled. "How long do I have to stay like this?" he asked. 

"How about for the rest of the sleepover?" I suggested, snickering. Sophie pinched me. "Fine, um...,"

"'Till the game is over," Linh said with a small smile. 

Fitz huffed and sat between me and Sophie. "Who am I asking?" he asked Sophie. 

"Marella."

"Truth or dare?" he asked Marella. 

"Truth," she answered. 

"If you had to kiss anyone in this room, who would it be?" he asked, with a challenging stare. 

Dex's POV:

"...Dex...," she said quietly. Huh? Wait-- Does she like me? OH, THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! 

"...If I had to." Wait, what? Ouch. I guess this means she doesn't like me. I looked over and saw that Marella's face looked as red as mine felt. I tried not to seem hurt and looked away.

"Aww, I totally ship you two!" Linh said, oblivious to how awkward things were. 

"Wait, who's asking who now?" Biana said, looking around. 

"I'm not sure, so-," Sophie said. Keefe cut her off. 

"I'll go. Bangs Boy, truth or dare?" he asked, looking at Tam. 

"Hmm," Keefe said thoughtfully. "I dare you to kiss Biana."

Fitz frowned. 

Tam blushed.

Biana paled.

Sophie, Linh, and Marella exchanged knowing looks. 

Tam went to Biana and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Ah-ah, on the lips, Tammy," Keefe said. 

Biana's POV:

"You don't have to if you don..." I trailed off as Tam pressed his lips to mine. 

AH OMG, I'm kissing Tam!!!!! 

A/N: Chapter 2, done! *brushes hands together*  Because of the situation right now I have a lot of time on my hands, so I'm going to try and update daily. I'm probably not going to get any reads, but if you're reading this, thank you so much!