Chapter 15

Fitz's POV:

I was finally over Sophie, and I actually did support Team Foster-Keefe, after weeks and weeks of Biana's nagging. 

"About time, man!" I pounded Keefe on the back. Sophie looked at me with her eyebrow raised. 

I'm happy for you guys, really. I transmitted. 

Seriously? You're not mad? She transmitted back.

I shook my head. 

Tam looked at me and Sophie and mumbled, "Telepaths."

Biana nudged him. "You know, for two people who claim to not like each other, you and Keefe sound a lot like each other."

Keefe and Tam scoffed. "We do not!"

Sophie rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, you three were asleep when I told the others this," Biana said, turning to Keefe, Tam, and Sophie. "The Council's holding a gala in our honor for defeating the Neverseen!"

Sophie groaned. "Does this mean I have to dress up?"

Biana nudged Marella and Linh. "I think we're gonna have to tie her up again," she grinned.

Sophie stared. She blinked. Then she slowly backed away.

Keefe's POV:

"Don't you dare..." Sophie said as she slowly backed away.

Marella giggled. "Chill, the gala's in 3 days. You're safe."

"For now..." Linh muttered.

Thankfully, Sophie didn't hear that part. 

Dex checked his watch. "There's still an hour until we go," he said. 

"Ooh, wanna swim?" Biana said, clapping her hands together.

Sophie gaped. "You have a pool. In your house?"

Biana nodded. Linh squealed.

I smirked, imagining Sophie in a swimsuit. 

"...d we'll meet you back here," Marella said. Huh? I must've zoned out.

The boys followed Fitz and the girls followed Biana. Oh, we're probably changing...

***

Marella's POV: 

Sophie stared at the huge pool in front of them. "I still can't believe you guys have a giant pool in your house."

"You guys have a huge animal rehabilitation at your house, how does a pool surprise you?" I asked.

Sophie shrugged. "Fair point."

Just then, the boys came down. Biana whispered something in Linh's ear. Linh laughed and waved her hands. The water rose in the air, and curtain-like waterfalls surrounded the pool. 

The rest of us stared in wonder. 

Keefe strolled up behind Sophie and help a finger to his lips. I was about to warn Sophie, but... I kinda wanna see what he does. 

Sophie let out a yelp as Keefe picked her up and tossed her into the pool. Oh. That's what he was doing.

Sophie emerged, spluttering. "KEEFE SENCEN!" Keefe dove into the pool and landed beside her.

"'Sup, Foster?" He said, popping his head above water. Aww, they're so cute!

The rest of us dove in. 

"Hey, wanna play Chicken?" Biana suggested. 

"Yeah, sure!" Sophie said. 

"Uh..." Dex looked around with a confused expression. 

I giggled. "Basically, there are teams of two, one person is on the other's back, and two teams compete by trying to push the other top person off. Make sense?" I asked. 

Dex nodded. 

Sophie climbed onto Keefe's shoulders. "All hail the unstoppable Team Foster-Keefe!"

Biana climbed onto Tam's shoulders. "We'll see about that," she grinned. "Fitz, can you referee?"

"3... 2... 1... GO!" Fitz shouted. 

I cheered. "Go Foster-Keefe!"

"Hey," Biana protested. 

I shrugged. "They're the new couple." That threw Sophie off for a second, and Biana shoved her off Keefe.

Sophie's POV:

I plunged underwater and being my usual clumsy self, I took Keefe with me. 

Slowly opening my eyes, I see Keefe right next to me. I kick up, but Keefe grabs my ankle and pulls me back down.

Keefe, what the heck? I transmit.

He just swam closer and pressed his lips to mine. Again. 

I relaxed and sank into the kiss. 

I'm finally with the right guy.

A/N: And... Done! That finishes up 'Kotlc Sleepover'! Thanks for reading, I might make a sequel, and I'll announce it when I do. Byeeee!