Cuddles

Leo's POV
I was so bored just sitting in bunker 9 whilst Festus was sleeping. Calypso broke up with me about a year ago and I had gotten together with baby bat wings aka Nico. He is soooooo adorable. I was about to fall asleep on my desk when I heard a knock on the bunker door. I ignored it at first thinking it was just one of the Stoll Twins asking me to make something for them to use for a prank on the Demeter cabin. Then the person knocked again. I started getting annoyed but went over to the door. When I opened it, standing there was my beautiful,kind,cute,adorable,sexy, and cuddly boyfriend, Nico di Angelo. I smiled and he immediately smiled back. He must've realized how tired I was cause he said "sleep." I looked at him and nodded then pulled a remote out of my tool belt. I pressed the red button and bed came out of the wall. Nico just looked at me with concern in his eyes. "You haven't been sleeping." Nico said concern lacing in his voice. I whined but he just glared at me with a look that said 'confess it' "fine I haven't been sleeping well!" I confessed. He rolled his eyes then picked me up bridal style and walked over to the bed. He later me on it and pulled the black blanket over me. He was about to leave when I grabbed his hand whilst being half asleep already.

Nico's POV
"sstaay.." Leo said his words slurring together I chuckled softly and took my shoes off since he had his off already from being in the bunker before me. I grabbed the other end of the blanket and got under and laid down and started to stare at the ceiling. Leo rolled over to face me. He grabbed my face by chin and gave me a soft,passionate kiss. I kissed back with the same amount of emotion, it felt like time around us had stopped, it was just me and him. We stopped and he snuggled his face into my chest and brought his arms to my waist as I did with his mid-section, he wrapped his legs to mine and we tangled them together, I laid my head on the top of his head and snuggled closer to him. We both fell asleep not to long later both forgetting to close the door.

Percy's POV
We were looking for Nico and Leo for the past hour. We needed Leo to help fix the fire generator after me and the new Ares kid Peter. He got mad at Annabeth and pushed her to the ground twisting her used to be broken ankle which angered me, so I used everyone's drinks and splashed him, the other thing was he was in front of the generator. Anyways! We needed Nico cause there was a half-blood that Grover found and he's all the way in Los Angelos and he can get here but shadow traveling would be quicker. Anyways again! We decided that Leo was probably in bunker 9 and Nico was doing something for Hades. When Piper,Jason,Frank,Hazel,Annabeth,and I got to bunker 9 the door was wide open that made us suspicious and draw our weapons.

Mama Jason's POV
We saw the door wide open and Percy drew Riptide,Annabeth drew her new dagger,Piper drew her dagger,Frank knocked some arrows,Hazel drew her spatha,and I drew my gladius. We walked in and all dropped our weapons, laying there were the cutest couple ever Valdangelo/Leico but they were doing something wrong. They were sleeping next to each other. Nun-uh not in my book,they're to close to' each other. I started to walk forward and Piper started begging me not to interrupt them, not using charm speak because she doesn't want me mad. I picked Leo up cause he is my child. (Okay not literally but Percy and I dubbed him as our child.) and walked over to them. Hazel started saying that Nico is gonna be cold cause when I took Leo the blanket fell of Nico as well. Piper said I ruined there cuddles,Frank asked why he was still here,Annabeth was just standing there looking at Leo's blue prints,Percy looked on the verge of yelling at Nico for reasons me and Percy shared. Leo started shifting in my arms as Nico fell off the bed immediately waking up. When he looked up he looked flustered as he saw us then looked at Leo with a confused look. Me and Percy looked at each other then at our child and walked out Leo still asleep in my arms.

Nico's POV
I watched as Percy and Jason brought Leo to his cabin and Hazel walked up to me and started rubbing my arm. I hadn't realized that I fell on it in a odd way. Frank just stared at Hazel obviously feeling awkward,Piper walked out squealing,Annabeth left after petting Festus. So now it was just Hazel,Frank,and I. "I'm gonna go.." frank said awkwardly and left the room. Hazel gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked me "Nico what the heck just happened! You and Leo aren't even dating!" I blushed at that remembering that me and Leo kept our dating between us. "He had a nightmare and I shadow traveled and ended up in here. I saw him during the nightmare and comforted him" I said, blush still obviously on my face. Hazel nodded,kissed my cheek again and left the room. Well that was awkward.

Hi guys it the author and everything wow 1,001 words that's so cool anyways here is the first one shot! I forgot to mention that all are uncannon things,some cannon, anyways see ya next time byeeeee