Youtube

I have a feeling Alyssa will be popping up now and then...
Alyssa's POV:
I was just sitting on my bed reading when I got a notification from my computer. I checked it and my favorite YouTuber (Bad boy supreme Valdez) has just posted a new video. (I couldn't think of a good name chill. And everyone in the demigod world are still demigods and Alyssa is mortal) I immediately clicked on the video now even checking the title. Sitting their was Leo. "Hey demigods! It's Leo!" He calls his fans demigods. "Today I'm going to be doing the boyfriend tag if you didn't read the video title." Yeah he is also bisexual. "Let me introduce my boyfriend Nico di Angelo! P.s he is old fashioned so he doesn't really know a lot about electronics." I nod to myself and write it on a sticky note. I'm kinda in love with him but he has a boyfriend so I don't wanna steal that. A skinny boy with back hair,obsidian eyes,a twenty one pilots t-shirt,black kinda ripped skinny jeans,and back converse plops down next to Leo. "Here is my emo little ball of fluff" Leo says smiling like crazy. Nico poked Leo. "I'm not emo I just like the color black your the pallina di lanugine." Leo just rolled his eyes then smiled his trademark grin. "Anyways.....Nico do you know what we're doing?" "No I don't you just told me to get to bunker 9" Leo just shushed him. "We're doing the boyfriend tag!" "What is that?" "We ask each other questions about us from our friends." "Okay sure." "I'm also filming this for my channel." "Okay can we do this now" Leo just nodded. A girl with choppy brown hair,dark skin,and kaleidoscope eyes walked in and handed Nico a bowl of cheese puffs and Leo a smaller bowl with tiny papers in it. "Here is your cheese puffs and here is your questions form the rest of camp.including Chiron and Mr. D and from the-" she noticed the camera then continued. "From the parents" Nico sighed obviously relived about something and Leo just nodded. Nico began to eat his cheese puffs while Leo mixed the bowl. He pulled a paper out and read it aloud. "First question for Nico. Okay how many times did I....run away from a foster home, from Percy" Leo said sadly. Nico rubs circle sin his back and kisses his cheek and whispered something on Leo's we that sounds close to "it's okay." I just shrug. "Six times." Nico answers plainly. Leo nods but grins again as Nico pops another cheese puff in his mouth. "Here your turn." Leo said handing the bowl to Nico. Nico grabbed them bowl and took a paper out. "What is on top of my cabin door?, from Hazel" How is Leo supposed to know about this cabin? "Oh I made it! It a little candle that has Greek Fire in it!" Leo says. What the hell is greek Fire? Nico nods then gives Leo the bowl. "Okay, what is my little brothers name?, from Annabeth" Nico just stared at him until he said "you have like a million little brothers!" "I only have six, known! And I meant my youngest brother." "Oh Harley. I remember him because he keeps running up to me and telling me mechanical problems." Leo just smiled as Nico took a paper. "What year was I born?, from half the fucking camp" "not my fault nobody knows what year you were born, plus I'm not answering that question because-" he started whisper to Nico and he nodded and picked a different paper. "Did you do...............it yet?from Drew." Nico said obviously flustered. Leo had a huge blush in his face and shook his head 'no'. I'm pretty sure he was lying but whatever. "next question." Leo said with his voice cracking. The brown haired girl came back and pat their heads. "I hope you didn't." Then left. Leo picked a paper and read. "What town did I grow up in? From Hades." Leo asked giggling "it's from your father." Nico smiled- wait emo boy smiled. "Houston, Texas" Nico said. Leo nodded and Nico picked up a paper. "How would you describe our first kiss in one word?, from Piper." Leo smirked. Gods he is gonna say something weird. "Magical." Nico blinked "wow you didn't say some gross,perverted word." "Do you want me to?" "Not on camera!" Leo smirked again and picked up a paper. Gods I love his smirk. "What kid of car is my favorite?, from Nyssa." "Well the car you made but your favorite is a truck." Leo smiled and hugged Nico's waist. Nico picked up a paper and read aloud. "How would you describe the way I smell?, from Hecate." Please be bad I want Leo all to myself I don't care how cute they look together. "You smell like books. But not in a bad way. In a good way like a summer morning waking up to go read books and drink your vanilla bean coffee." Aww that was sweet- SNAP OUT OF IT! Leo is mine! Nico smiled down to the Latino elf and kissed him. Leo kisses back then pouted as Nico pulled away and pointed to the camera. "Oh yeah! Let's continue with the questions." *knock knock knock* there is someone knocking on my door. I got up to see who it is after pausing the video. At the door was my older sister Rachel. (Shocker! Yes Rachel the Oracle is her older sister and I know Rachel doesn't have a sibling but let's pretend she has a 13 year old sister who is in love with Leo.) "hey Rachel." "Hey Alyssa, what are you doing?" "Watching YouTube." "Can I watch too, I don't have to go back to my summer camp till Friday and I'm bored." "Sure I'm watching Leo." "The Leo your in love with." "Yes, and he will be mine." "Whatever you say let's just watch the video." We walk over to my bed and I press play. "Okay next question!" Leo says. Rachel smiles at Leo and Nico. Hmm suspicious. "Okay here" Nico hands Leo the bowl. Leo picks a piece of paper and reads. "Do you remember the first thing I said too you?, from Chiron." Nico thinks for a second then nods "you said 'stupid rock gods! That's the third time I've had to replace that mast! You think they grow on trees?' Then I said 'masts are from trees' and you just looked at me and said 'that's not the point' it was actual funny." I was confused but Rachel started laughing and mumbled "yeah stupid rock gods that work for Gaia who just had to steal my prophecy for half a year." "What was that" I said. She looked at me, and giggled "nothing." I nodded and turned back to the video. Nico took a piece of paper from the bowl as Leo was laughing at what he said. "How long have we dated?, from Travis."  Nick said. Rachel giggled again "I can guess that" I brushed it off as her watching him too. "Oh we have dated for 2 years and on Friday it's our 2 year anniversary!" That's the same day Rachel is going to her summer camp. Very suspicious. Nico smiled and kissed Leo's cheek. "Last question" He said with another smile! "What song reminds you of me?, from Rachel." Rachel suddenly became very pale. I looked at her and she shrugged. "The name Rachel is common, Alyssa." It is a common name so I forgot about it. "Oh definitely Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys!" Nico practically yelled straight away. Leo,Nico,Rachel,and the brown haired girl from earlier burst out laughing. Leo nodded a lot. After a few minutes their laughing calmed down. "Okay si thanks for watching and see you next time, demigods!" He flashed his dazzling smile and the video stopped. I turned off my computer. And Rachel looked at me and said "Leo and Nico are so cute together I can't wait to see them." Then covered her mouth right after. "What do you mean?" "Well they go to my summer camp." "Can I meet them!" I practically yelled. "I'll ask if we can meet up at some cafe on Friday." Then she left without a second word and I smiled to myself. I'm going to meet my crush and make him my boyfriend. And on that note I began to make a plan.

Hey guys this is 1464 words long wow. Like I said Alyssa will pop up sometimes in these sine shots she will always be Rachel's sister. So yeah bye! - Spencer/Serenity