Fight

Leo's POV
were in a fight. My best friend Nico di Angelo and I are in a fight with the whole camp watching. It all started after i blew up half of his cabin while he was visiting Hazel. I was going to fix it but Nyssa and Chiron kept needing me to fix or build somthing. "Why did you have to do your little expirement right next to my cabin?!" Nico yelled. "I wasn't planning on doing it there i was walking past your cabin to the woods to see how it would work but i accidentally triggered it after i tripped!" I yell back. were currently in the middle of the pavilion with all the other campers a while away including Nico's bf Will Solace and Chiron and Mr. D. "well you could've fixed it but you didnt! You really are useless but i didn't believe that till now!" Nico screamed. tears went to my eyes but didn't fall i didn't let them fall. "Well im sorry i cant just leave and do what i want! an if im so useless why did you become my friend!" I yelled in frustration. The whole camp was taking all that information in. "Maybe because i believed in you, i didn't think you were annoying i thought you were funny but NO! you made me so annoyed sometimes its not even funny! Will was right you are nothing to me!" he yelled. i knew i was about to violently sob and cry my heart so i shot Will a glare and looked back at Nico and said one final thing before i ran off to the forest. "well im sorry for falling in love with the famous death breath!" i say so only he could hear. his facial expression softened and i ran to bunker 9. I closed the door and pushed my back up against it. i let out a heartbreaking sob making it hard to breathe. Tear fell freely and i could hear people calling my name. i sat there for about 20 minutes till Nico shadow traveled in and noticed me and ran over. he trapped me in a hug and i hugged him back and cried into his shoulder. i didn't care if we were just fighting i still loved the taller italian. He took my chin and made me look at him. "im sorry Leo i got caught in the moment you aren't useless you are everything to me and you are very funny, i broke up with Will he is really nothing to me." he said apologizing over and over again. "it's okay really." i say and he nods. "do you.....actually love me?" he asks and i turn tomato red and nod. he smiles. "good cause i love you too i was only dating Solace to try and get over my crush on you." Nico says and my jaw falls to the floor. he chuckles and kisses me. it was the best kiss ever. i kiss back and wrap my arms around his waist as his go to my face and hold it. i pull back and ask. "Nico di Angelo will you be my boyfriend?" he kisses me then pulls back and says yes. i am dating Nico fucking di Angelo. he is mine. he is my boyfriend.