Nightmares

P.s there are some trigger warnings in here!

Nico's POV
After me and Leo started dating I never had nightmares when we slept together (ew not literally i meant slept next to each Other and cuddled ) I was happy and Leo seemed to be too but I knew something was wrong but I decided not to push it because I can get angry easily and when people yell at Leo his anxiety starts from all the yelling in his past. The horn blew for dinner and I was excited cause I haven't seen Leo all day. (p.s everyone knows there dating) I started to walk to the dining pavilion when Piper and Jason ran up to me, out of breath. "Hey Nico you know where Repair boy is?" Piper asked with her chest still heaving. "No I don't, why?" I replied. She looked at Jason with a worried expression he gave the gesture back. Then we heard that's goofy laugh that's belonged to the adorable Leo Valdez. I turned around so quick I'm supersized I didn't get whiplash. "Where the hell have you been?" Jason asked. "I was in the bunker, duh." Leo replied as if he should know that which he should. "Well the door was locked and we knocked and nobody answered. "Let's just go eat!" I say, The others nodded and we went to dinner.

Time skip So it's after dinner

We had just finished dinner and Jason and Piper were going to campfire and so was Percy and Annabeth plus the rest of the camp. I saw how tired Leo looked so I forced him to the bunker. When we got there I already knew where the remote for his built in bed was so o pressed the button and the bed came down. Leo looked like he was about to pass out right there and then so I took off his shoes and took off mine and we got in the bed. He cuddled into my chest and fell asleep quicker than I could say Gaea, not like I would want to though. I woke up at 9am to Leo shaking in my arms, with tears streaming down his face I started murmuring comforting things in his ears to wake him up.

Leo's POV
"You diablo you killed my sister, your a spawn of the devil!" My aunt Rosa screamed at me I was a terrified, little 8 year old in a police station with my big lumpy aunt glaring down at me and a police officer that wouldn't even hold her back If she does something. SMACK! Aunt Rosa had just smacked me across the face so hard I fell off my chair. The police officer didn't even flinch. She ran around the room and grabbed a half full  water bottle and a donut she covered me in the water and crumbled the donut in my hair while I was still in a state of paralysis. "Leo wake up" I recognize that voice. " c'mon wake up it's okay" it's Nico.

Nico's POV
He still hasn't woken up and I'm really worried at this point. His eyes fluttered open and looked all around the room before landing on me and hugging me tightly almost to the point I couldn't breath. His eyes were wild. I started to stroke his hair. And that made him flinch even more. "diablo,Diablo,diablo." Leo was muttering over and over. Spanish isn't that far from Italian so I found out that's he was muttering monster over and over again. I frowned and remembered how he told me about his aunt Rosa and all things she did too him. I continued to say kind things to him till we fell asleep with no nightmares this time.

Mama Jason's POV (that's his name now peridot)
Me and Percy barged into bunker 9 and saw Leo and Nico cuddling while sleeping. I didn't care Leo needed to be talked to. I grabbed him and Percy wrote a note for Nico so he isn't worried when he wakes up. We marched into the Zeus cabin threw Leo on the bed which immediately woke him up with a facial expression of confusion on his face as we stood over him arms crossed. He asked questions but we didn't answer any. "There's something we've been wanting to talk to you about Leo." I say and Percy continues. "I know this is a difficult conversation, but we care about you and Nico very much." Leo sighs as he knows what about to go down. "And we know that you care about each other very much. And that's why it's important that we set theses boundaries moving forward, so we can build a environment...where we all feel..comfortable,trusted,and open to sharing our feelings." I state. "So, you know what? Keep growing up kid. Don't let me stop you. Make mistakes,learn from 'em,and when life hurts you,because it will,remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means your out of that cave. But, please, if you don't mind, for the sake of your poor old dads, use protection!" Percy finishes. Leo just stares at us then burst out laughing so hard he is rolling on the floor. Me and Percy glance at each other than pick Leo up by the arms and legs and throw him back on the bed, immediately shutting him up. "We meant what we said." I started. "We are being serious." Percy finished my sentence. "Okay I get it use protection,be careful,and be free. I got it. Now if you don't mind I'm going to breakfast." Leo says waking to the dining pavilion. We watch him leave before joining him.

Wow that was a lots 1012 words wow the first one was longer but still wow. I got the talk idea from my friend. Thanks again it was brilliant. I used hoppers note if you couldn't tell just changed a few things okay byeeeeee ;) okay this is longer than the first one anyways byeeeee for real this time :)