Anxiety

Hi they aren't together in this one just really good friends :)

Nico's POV
I am mad. Really mad. Leo is a tiny elf. But he is still my best friend but I'm mad. I stormed out the Hades cabin, currently soaking wet, because, Leo, pranked me and it was obvious it was him because he left a note saying "enjoy your new shower system! Love Bad Boy supreme" dam that little Latino elf. I ran over to bunker 9 just drying off a little bit but no enough. I banged on the door. I heard what sounded like someone tripping on something. "Ow....." that was Leo I needed to make sure he was okay so I knocked again. I may have the tiniest crush on him, oh forget that it's a huge crush bigger then the one on Percy that I had. I think I love hi-. "Oh hey Nico!" Leo cheered happily. Gods he is so adorable. "Valdez.." I said sternly. "Your 'prank' got me wet" "yeah well that was the whole point." "VALDEZ I WILL SEND YOU TO THE FEILDS OF PUNISHMENT MYSELF!" I shouted "I HAD TO TEACH A SWORD FIGHTING CLASS! THE ONLY REASON IM STILL HERE IS BECAUSE PERCY COVERED FOR ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T USE A SWORD TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!" I continued. I hadn't realized till I stopped shouting that Leo had backed up so far he bumped into a table 10 feet away and had tears in his eyes and running down his face, his eyes looked glazed over. I continued to shout. "OH LOOK NOW YOUR CRYING CAUSE YOU COULDN'T HANDLE GETTING YELLED AT! YOUR A MOSTRÒ! VOI PICCOLO PEZZO DI MERDA!" Maybe I went to far there cause he speaks Spanish and Italian is close to Spanish which meant he understood most of what i said. I looked at Leo again and wanted to burst into tears. I'm an idiot. Leo was full out sobbing with his chest heaving up and down and it looked like he was having a hard time breathing, no he wasn't breathing, HE WAS TRYING TO BREATHE! I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug as we sat on the bunker floor. I rubbed circles into his back and said comforting things in his ears. He held me tight as he caught his breath and started to breathe normally. We sat there for what felt like hours but I didn't mind. He had eventually laid his head on my shoulder and I could tell he was asleep cause his breathing had calmed down. I slowly picked up the slightly smaller boy and put him down on the bed that was in the bunker. I took off his shoes and tool belt putting them on the nightstand and tucked him in. I kissed his forehead a murmured "Addio angelo mio, mi dispiace di averti spaventato, ti amo amore mio, anche se siamo solo amici anche tu." I walked away but looked over my shoulder. I swear I saw a faint smile on his lips but it's probably just my eyes tricking me. I left to go change my clothes that were more than halfway dry from Leo's body heat. Dam that elf was cute. All da ladies and a few guys love Leo.

Oh my gods that was cute. This one is only half as long as the other ones it's about 596 pages, so sorry for that but I just put it together last minute anyways thanks for reading! And if you have any suggestions comment them please!