Woman of Doves

Leo is trans so genetically a woman and he gets pregnant with Nico's child, after they do IT Loe finds out he is pregnant on some random quest that I'll think of plus in this they are together out in public *smut warning*

Nico's POV
I was walking hand in hand with Leo bringing him to the Hades cabin. Once we got in I closed and locked the doors. We stood in the middle of the room and Leo put his hands around my neck and played with my curls. I put my hands on his hips and our lips connected. We kissed passionately as I lightly bit Leo's lip asking for entrance. He let me in as I explored his mouth. He grabbed my shirt by the ends and pulled it above my head. I started to undo the buttons on his white cover shirt. After the last button I threw it on the floor. Then he took off his CHB shirt and threw it next to mine. We continued our kiss as he pushed me to the bed he took of my shoes and took of his own. I was pushed on top of the bed he gave me butterfly kisses all over my neck. He found my sweet spot right under my ear and began to suck. Moans escaped my mouth as he continued to suck and I'm so the buttons on my pants. Once he undid the buttons he pulled em down and threw them on the floor.he started to kiss down my stomach till he got my hips and kissed my stomach. He put his finger under my boxers and looked up at me with his adorable curly hair and chocolate brown eyes. I nodded and he pulled them down and looked at my member. I swear I saw a but a drool from his mouth until he moved my boxers to the floor. His hand tightened around my member and pulled them recoiled. He then put his mouth on my member and swallows my length. He bobbed his head back and forth as I tighten my hand around his curls and began to moan. My moans filled the room as he sucked. He took his mouth from my member and unbuttoned his pants painfully slow. Once his pants were on the floor he was just in in underwear. He gave me a kiss on the lips then took of his underwear revealing his woman genitalia. He look uncomfortable at first then seemed to relax and smirked he laid down next to me as I was on top of him now. I ducked on his neck finding his sweet spot on the area between his neck and collar bone. He moaned the most wonderful sounds as he scratched my back. He moaned my name once before I began to butterfly kisses all the way to his genitalia. I pushed down on his vagina and he moaned. I played with the flaps with my finger tips. I gave a smirk before getting up and going to my bedside table. I brought out a tube of lube. It smelled of honey. I put some on three of my fingers before putting one in Leo's vagina He moaned and grabbed the bed sheets. I began to move my finger around feeling the bed sheets get grabbed more. I put in another finger and started to move my fingers in scissor motions. He moaned more then once this time. "N-Nico, more." He moaned softly. I only nodded and stuck my third finger in his genitalia. After using a three finger scissor motion I looked at him he has his eyes screwed shut and was whispering things in Spanish that's I couldn't entirely understand. I positioned my self at his entrance before pushing member in his vaginal area. He moaned loudly and took a few breaths. "Harder,rougher,faster." I heard him whisper. I started pumping in faster. And gripped in to his hips for balance. We did this for a couple minutes both our moaning and groaning filling the air. "L-Leo I-I'm gonna c-" Nico tried to say before a white hot liquid came out of him he quickly took himself out of Leo knowing that Leo would cum as well. Rift when he licked Leo's vagina he felt the white hot liquid on his tongue. It tasted of s'mores and hot coffee. He later down next to his boyfriend and they kissed. Leo threw the sheets over them and cuddled into me. I warped my arms around him and kissed his head falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~the next morning at breakfast~~

I kept giving Leo side glances and he did as well. We were just eating and Hazel was talking about random things and how she stayed with Frank that night so they could watch a couple movies until Rachel stood up and her eyes turned a vibrant green and green smoke billowed from her mouth. Two Hermès kids ran up and put her on a stool and stood next to her ready to catch her. She began to talk. "Fire and death shall go to the land of love, Where one shall find the woman of doves, As one will pay for there mistakes, And the other will suffer from endless heartache." She fell back and the Hermès kids caught her. Everyone else was staring at me or Leo. The seven minus Leo gave us sympathetic smiles. Chiron stood up. "I think we all know what this means." He said "we will have to send Nico di Angelo and Leo Valdez on a quest by sunset."