Wedding

So there 20 and 22 in this and tuts there WEDDING DAY! I CAN HEAR WEDDING BELLS, the dress is the bridesmaid dresses.

Leo's POV
I woke up to the sound of my horrid alarm clock. Remind me why I made it wake me up with the sound of goats screaming. I only used it cause me and Nico are getting married today. My gods I'm so nervous. I haven't seen Nico in a day and we could only text cause wedding rules according to Pipes. I used this alarm so I'm sure I would get up. I remember what I was just dreaming about. The day Nico proposed to me.
* flash back starts
I was sitting in the strawberry fields before campfire. I was picking off the good strawberries and eating them. Piper ran up to me. According to her what felt like only minutes of eating strawberries and thinking was actually 2 hours. Wow. She dragged me to campfire half a strawberry still in my mouth. I was looking for my Neeks but I couldn't find him nor Hazel, Jason and Percy. I shrugged it off as them doing something. But he would've told me. It was probably not really important that must be it. The whole campfire went by with no sign of the children of Pluto,Hades,Jupiter,or Poseidon. Before campfire concluded Chiron said there was one more performance. I sat back down not bothered by the extra performance as I was pretty bored. Walking on stage was Hazel and Percy. Hazel had sat down at the drums and Percy had an electric Guitar. They Both had microphones. Nico walked out and had a microphone as Jason was rolling out a piano. He put the piano in the supposed right spot and Nico thanked him he sat down as Jason grabbed a electric guitar and stood next to Percy. A song started to play. And Nico started to sing.

It's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes,

Or is it this dancing juice

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard

We can go, no one will know

Oh c'mon girl

Who cares if we're trashed

Got a pocket full of cash we can blow

Shots of patron

And it's on girl

Don't say no no no no no

Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

And we'll go go go go go

If you're ready, like I'm ready

Cause it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes

Or is it this dancing juice

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Oh I'll go get the ring

Let the choir bells sing ooh

So what you wanna do

Let's just run girl

If we wake up  and you wanna break up

That's cool

No I won't blame you

It was fun girl

Cause it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do