Tia Callida

So Nico and Leo are dating but only Hades,Hephaestus,Jason,and Hazel know. Also let's pretend Hera knows Spanish cause when Leo was a baby he didn't know English well.

Tia Callida/Hera's POV
Leo my favorite demigod. I'm his "aunt" I'm actually his grandma but he prefers me as Tia Callida and not Hera. Not that I mind I actually liked someone respecting me and I live him as if I was his real aunt in like that snobby no good aunt Rosa. I'm going to spend the day with Leo! Oh this is going to be so fun! Oh yeah he's at camp. Oh well!

Leo's POV
I was just sitting in the dining pavilion at the table of the seven next to my boyfriend Nico who sits here with us when A blinding light appeared out of nowhere I held on to Nico's hand under the table and squeezed hard. We opened our eyes and standing there was my Tia! I smiled brightly and so did my Tia. I live my Tia and a lot people ask why and I don't answer cause it involves my past and I don't wanna talk about that. Only Nico knows so he kinda respects her now and had a small smirk on his face. Whilst everyone else except Mr. D and Chiron, scowled at her. She smiled cheerily. I got up form my seat and ran to her with a big smile plastered on my face. I hugged her legs as. Waist as she is fucking 12 feet tall but that don't matter. Everyone started at me mouths open except Nico who silently got up and walked over and stood next to me a soft smirk on his face after I finished hugging her I said. "Hey Tia!" She smirks and said "Hola niño." "No soy un niño Tia!" I said grumpily she smiled and hugged me. The turned to Nico and smiled. Did she know or did she smile at him for respecting her. Idk and I don't really care I'd have to tell Tia eventually. Annabeth came out of nowhere and pulled me and Nico away from my Tia. I squirmed out of her grasp and so did Nico. All we did was smile and laugh at everyone's faces mainly Annabeth and the 7s. "Tia what are you doing here?" I ask. She smiles bright and says. "I'm going to spend the whole day with you at your camp niño!" I was happy but upset at the same time. Cause I wanted to spend time with my Tia but with Nico and very own hating her that would be hard. I look at Nico and he smiled softly and nods as Tia changed to him a size and was we at big and camp t-shirt and jeans. Not aching her white flats tho. He hair was in one long braid and she wore her crown cause she couldn't take it off but still wore it fashionably. "Oh to the hell your not!" That was Piper she and the 7 had got up here as well. "Well of course I can I'm Leo's aunt." Tia said. Everyone looked at me except Neeks. I only nodded with a smile. I grabbed Tia's hand and grabbed Nico's hand and pulled them off to the tracing arena.

~~~~time skip after Nico and Leo taught Hera some fighting with out using magic~~~~

After we taught Tia she was pretty good. And she was being nice to Nico and that made me happy. As we were walking around I had to fix the roof of the Apollo cabin whilst Nico
Had to dos or
Bing for Hades. Tia just sat there and watched me fix it with a smirk on her face and I told her corny jokes. After I was finished we were sitting at dinner at the Hephaestus table cause they seemed the most comfortable with her when she asked me something out of the blue. "What if we have a movie night when Nico gets back?" She asked. The whole Hephaestus cabin sat there dumbfounded while I just shook my head yes. She smiled. "I'll go to one of these mortal stores and get a
movie and snacks!" She walked Out the camp border and onto the road the started walking happily. Once she was out of view Nico appeared at my side. "Where's Hera?" He asked. "Tia went to go get stuff for a movie night we're gonna have, including you." I said. He nodded then a smirk grew on his face. "Leo can you help me fix my dresser?" Neeks asked smirk still on his face. At first I was confused then I understood. I nodded and got up he did the same as we walked to his cabin. He closed the door and pushed me up against it and kissed me hard. My arms went around his neck and played with his is little curls that I have identified as baby bat wings. His hand went to my waist and his thumbs played with my tool belt. Eventually my tool belt was on the ground. I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he allowed. My tongue explored his mouth as me moaned and that back of his throat. I pulled away and started kissing his neck trying to find his sweet spot. I kissed right under his ear and he moaned. I smirked and started to suck on the spot of skin till there was a bruise and listened to Nico's moans of pleasure as I sucked. I moved from his sweet spot and kissed his shoulder I rubbed it softly with one of my fingers and moved my head back to Nico's I saw his adorable eyes and kissed him. My hands traveled to his pants were his belt loops were and stuck my fingers in them. We didn't even hear the door open till we heard Tia gasp. We pulled away quickly. And looked at her blushed both on our faces. She got Over her shock and smiled. "I KNEW IT!" She yelled. Me and Nico looked at each other confused. "I've shipped you from the start. From the way Nick followed you when I first got here, sticking with you till he had to leave, was sitting with you,and how he smiled at you." She said. I pushed pa he RNA's closed the door after making sure nobody heard her. Lucky for us everyone was at camp fire. "Okay fine we're dating but you can't tell anybody! Not even the gods!" I told my Tia. She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Let's have our movie night shall we?" Nico nodded as I set up the tv right. She picked the movie IT. Really Tia you know I hate scary movies. We sat down and I stole a throw blanket of Nico's bed and cuddled into his side. I fell asleep close to the end of the movie we're they were just sitting after killing penny wise. I was cuddled into Nico's side and heard half of Nico and Tia's conversation. She was telling how she had to go and would visit soon. Nico picked me up bridal style and put me in his bed and curled up next to me so my head was buried in his chest and his hand were on my waist and our legs curled together. I fully fell asleep after that and so did MY baby bat wings.