Glasses

!WARNING! smut scenes and a daddy kink

Nico's POV

i was just heading to my cabin when the ground literally shook and it came from the woods. the whole camp turned to the woods and Chiron came out bow drawn. Out of nowhere a huge fire erupted and Percy ran over to the woods, Annabeth, Reyna, and I not to far behind. when we got to the source of the fire it was bunker 9. BUNKER 9 IS ON FIRE! Percy grabbed the whole fucking lake and dosed the fire but not getting the three of us wet. "Leo can survive fire, but not the smoke!" i said. Percy, Reyna, and Annabeth looked at bunker 9 in horror. we could't hear anything but Leo could be dying. I'M NOT LETTING MY BOYFRIEND DIE! Percy took the lake again as i somehow shadow traveled the three of us and the water into the bunker. When we got in there Percy imeditaley dowsed the fire to keep us safe. when we could see again Leo was lying on the ground, clothes half burned and soot, sweat, and grease all over him. i ran over a felt for a heartbeat that was their but faint. Percy picked Leo up and i shadow traveled us as Annabeth and Reyna stayed behind to try and find anything that could be saved. When we landed in the infirmary Will saw us and took Leo. he used a machine thingy to get the smoke out of his lungs. it worked and i could feel his heartbeat getting stronger. i sat there while he slept and ended up falling asleep. i woke up the sound of movement. i opened my eyes and Leo was smiling softly at me, i smiled back. "What caused the fire?" i asked and he giggled. "My glasses fell off my nose into the fire place." Leo says calmly. i laugh at the cause of the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks later (still Nico's POV)

"LEO!" i yell worry in my voice as i run over to him as he leaves the forest. he has been in the bunker for a week straight and wouldn't let anyone in, i couldn't even shadow travel in there. i run up to him and engulf him in a hug. he kisses my forehead. "You shouldn't worry, i'll be fine in there i just needed to fix a bunch of things." he says calmly. i gave him a deadpan look. "Okay, but the fire wasn't my fault it was my glasses fault." we walk to bunker 9 and i watch him make machines and projects. i look away for a second to think and i look back and Leo's glasses are about to fall. i sigh and grab his chin so he looks at me. i push his glasses up with my index finger. and bring him in for a kiss. the kiss is amazing. his hand travel to my neck and play with my mini curls as mine go to his waist and start to undo his belt. we make our way over to the bed with our shoes off and his belt off. i lay him down on the bed and start to undo his pants as i plant hickey after hickey on his collarbone, under his ear, and on his shoulder until i found his sweet spot on the area between in neck and collarbone. eventually i got his pants off and threw them across the room. i lifted my shirt painfully slow making Leo whimper as i smirk. once my shirt is off i start to take of his by using my teeth. his shirt is off and my lips brush his bare skin and he mumbles. "d-daddy m-more." i smirk. "So you got a daddy kink huh? that's fine with me." i mumble as he moans more when i place butterfly kisses on his neck. he takes off my pants leaving us both in underwear as i trail the kisses down to his stomach stopping at his hip bone and leaving a bruise. "n-nico hurry u-up!" Leo complains flustered as blush creeping up to his cheeks. i just smirk at the blush and continue to take my time. i move up a bit and Leo pouts which is adorable. i hover my hand over his clothed and new erection and press down before wrapping my hand around his length and stroking his cock gently. as he moans my name with a few "daddy's" i realize i now have an erection of my own as i use one hand to take off my own undergarment. i take my hand from his dick and loop my fingers around his underwear. i look up and he nods before i pull them down and place them on the ground next to the bed. i look at his 8 inch member laying in front of me, i lick my lips and Leo starts to get fidgety with anticipation. i bend down making sure my mouth is in a short way of the flame users member as his beautiful coco colored eyes look upon me. i lick his tip and feel the pre cum on my tongue, it tasted on marshmello and i loved it. i swallowed his whole length and swirled my tongue around it, coating it in saliva, i start to bob my head back and forth as words in spanish flow out of Leo's mouth freely and he grips the sheets. i use one hand to stroke my own erection a moan flowing out of my mouth, as i use the other to grip Leo's thigh and massage it. "y-yes ahhhhh~" Leo moans as more incoherent mumbles tumble out of his mouth. i feel myself getting closer as i continue to stroke myself harder and suck Leo's cock harder. after a couple more minutes of moans and mumbles i remove my mouth from his dick and back up to his mouth and kiss him hard and roughly as i grab at his sides hard enough to leave a mark or a bruise. i feel my cum come out and spread all over Leo's stomach. i fall down tired but still going. i wrap my mouth back around Leo's length. i bob my head harder and use my hands to grab his thighs from under and squeeze. "N-NICO! i-im gonna c-c-" he tries to say before i swallow a warm sticky substance that came from the child of Hephaestus's cock. i move and flop down next to him, and pull the clean blanket from the end of the bed over us as Leo curls into a ball allowing me too hug him. after i wrapped my arms around the repair boy and plant a kiss to his many curls. "i love you.." i say and he squeaks an "i love you too.." back. i make a mental note to help Leo take a bath later cause after how hard i grabbed him it will probably be hard for him to even walk as i drift into a sleep filled with the slightly smaller boy in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reyna's POV

after Leo and Nico went to the bunker i spent the day chilling as i was taking a break from CJ and left Frank and Hazel in charge. the next day i sit at the people who went on the quest of Gaea with all of my best friends minus Leo and Nico. "Hey has anyone seen Nico? or Leo?" Percy asks curiously. we all shrug and continue our previous conversation. "Speaking of the devil they have arrived." Annabeth says and we all look up. Leo is limping his way out of the forest looking like he just got out of the shower wearing his normal attire as Nico helped him. they sat across from Piper and I, and Leo laid his head on Nico's shoulders rubbing at his hips. i notice his shirt ride up a bit and on his waist there were bruises, still kinda red, in a hand print shape. Piper noticed this too and nudged me and smirk before glancing over to the gay couple. i thought for a second before my eyes widened and my mouth fell. Piper laughed at my expression while everyone looked at her weird except Leo and Nico who figured out Piper and I knew and blushed. i looked at them like they had three heads. either way i kept there secret safe but still making sure to give them both a look that said; "were talking later." as they nodded.