4

Juliana Thorne

"You're hair looks so pretty. Giana did your hair perfect." My mom says as she touches my hydrated locks. "what time is she coming?" She asks

"In a few minutes, thanks for staying with Milana and Rome." I say as I grab my bag and phone.

"Of course, you barely go out. You're still very young you know." She says. "21 is the time to party!" She laughs.

I roll my eyes with a smile on my lips. I hear little feet and I look down to see Rome looking at me sadly. "Where is you goin mommy? Can I go?" He asks.

I sigh and pick him up by the armpits, "I'm sorry baby, you can't come with me tonight. I'll be back soon though okay? I'll bring back a chocolate for you and your sister." I wink.

He nods his head eagerly and I put him down as he wiggles his feet in excitement and squeals. He runs to Milana and whispers in her ear. She squeals and they run out to the backyard.

The doorbell rings and I go open the door, Giana walks in and hugs me. "You look so sexy!" She says looking down at my outfit.

I wore a red lacey shirt that had a deep V- neck and black jeans. Giana wore a cheetah print dress with a deep V-neck and black heels "We both look sexy." I laugh.

She laughs then looks at my mom, "Oh I have missed you! How are you?" She hugs my mom.

My mom hugs her back, "I've been great, I really like hanging out with the twins and my daughter." She smiles.

Giana's face lights up, "Oh! Where are the munchkins?"

"They're outside, playing" I say and lead her to the backyard.

"Babies!" She says and opens her arms.

The twins giggle and run towards her and hug her. After a long hug, she lets them go and she turns to me, "Okay ready to go have some fun?!"

I nod and I give my mom and the twins a hug and a kiss before walking outside. "Do you wanna take my car?" I ask.

"Yess! I love your car, it's perfect." She says. I roll my eyes with a smile and we hop in.

I start the engine and I get directions. She reaches out her hand and grabs the red box I left, "Ooo whats this? Omg it's a ring! This is so pretty-wait it's real?!"

My hands get clammy on the steering wheel and I feel cold. "Oh uh let me see that." She holds out the gold ring with the rose gold shiny diamond sparkling in the middle.

I pale as I notice it's the wedding ring Jaxon had proposed to me with. "Girl, are you engaged with a hot rich guy and you haven't told me yet?"

"Um no-"

"Omg it's a secret admirer!" She squeals in excitement.

Honestly, I forgot I hadn't opened the box and only read the note. I guess the twins, my mom and Giana all distracted me. I wouldn't have went out if I had remembered about Jaxon.

I wasn't sure if it was him or not but now I do. "Wow I'm so excited to see the band! Then afterwards, we can grab food and deserts so we can take it back for your mom and the munchkins."

"Yea, I did promise Rome and Milana that I would take back chocolate for them." I say.

"They are so cute! I absolutely adore them, you make such cute babies." She gushes. "Sometimes I think of having kids of my own but then I think of crying and diapers and I stop."

We laugh and talk about her salon and some other stuff the way there. We finally make it to the place the concerts playing at and I park. "Okay, we need snacks and drinks now."

The concert was awesome and we even started talking to some other guys who were there. We had a blast and we even threw our bras on stage. Yes, we had a few drinks but we both agreed we wouldn't go overboard because I still need to drive and she doesn't want to have a hangover the next day.

After hours of dancing and yelling on the top of our lungs, we had finally exited the building. The three guys had agreed to come with us to grab food after Giana convinced them to.

"I know this cool place we can go, you girls follow us." Rylan, one of the guys we met, said.

We agreed and we followed them to a little diner/bar. It had colorful lights and it looked like a few people were there.

"Are we sure they're not gonna murder us?" Giana jokes.

"You invited them." I shrug and laugh.

They get out of the car they all rode in and we get off of ours too. "They have the best burgers here and don't worry we're not gonna drink either." Jake says.

We all sat down and we all ordered burgers with coke and Pepsi. Giana sat next to me while the three guys sat opposite to us.

I think they were all cute looking, Rylan has blonde hair, brown eyes and he was tall. Jake has brown hair, hazel eyes and he was not as tall. The third guy wasn't much of a talker but the times that I have talked to him, he was sweet.

His name was Parker and he had blonde hair, green eyes and he was the tallest one. Giana told me she likes Jake, that he was sweet and he even asked her out on a date next Friday.

"So girls, tell me about yourselves." Jake says with a smile.

"Well, I own a salon and I live on the second story in my salon. It's really spacious and I just live by myself anyway." Giana says and winks at Jake.

He blushes and then everyone turns to me. I was honestly nervous to tell them about Rome and Milana. I'm not ashamed of them but sometimes people give me dirty looks or thinks differently of me because I'm young and already have two kids.

"My girl Juliana here, has two little cute babies and I'm so proud of her. She's the best mom ever!" Giana side hugs me as she tells the boys.

Jake and Rylan have surprised expressions but then they smile, "That's cool, how old are they?"

"Rome and Milana are two years old." I say shyly.

"So they're twins? That's so cute, can I see a picture of them?" Parker speaks up.

I smile and pull out my phone. I pick a picture of them hugging each other and I show it to the boys. They all awe and Parker grabs the phone from me and looks back to me and back to the picture.

"They're beautiful, just like you." He grins.

I blush, "Thank you."

~~

May 21 8:53 pm