16

Juliana Thorne

"You're going out with Sophia, get dressed," Jaxon says.

I groan and rub my sleepy eyes. Yesterday was horrible. Yesterday night was horrible. I barely got any sleep, he kept me up all night. I didn't get a choice.

After he was done showing me the whole house, he dragged me back up to 'our' room. He ripped all my clothes off and tied me to the bed. Then he shoved sexual toys in me and left me there for hours.

My eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I did. My body was physically exhausted and I couldn't think straight. I was drained and he just laughed.

He held me tightly and slept peacefully. I stayed up all night, thinking about what I did to deserve this. Why me, Rome, and Milana deserved this. Maybe it's my fault, maybe I could have done something earlier to stay away from him.

"Are you fucking listening? Do I have to spank you?" I cry out as he grips my arms and pulls me up from the bed.

I look up at him with fear. His lips were formed in a scowl and his eyes blazed into mine. His face relaxes and a grin forms on his smooth pink lips. "You look adorable when you're looking up at me like that."

I wiggle in his arms but he leans down and kisses me. He lets me go but stands in front of me. "You're going to pick any dress you want, okay? I'll love it on you," he says and grabs my hands.

"W-What?" I ask in confusion.

"We're getting married soon and I thought you'd want a party. You're gonna pick your wedding dress and shoes. Leave everything else to me."

I gape up at him and pull my hands from his. "No, I don't want to!"

His lips relax and his eyes glare down on me. He steps forward but I step away and fall back on the bed. He leans over my body and pins my wrists to the bed.

"I don't give a fuck. You're going to pick out a wedding dress and some heels and you're not going to argue. I will get everything ready and we'll be married as soon as possible." he whispers harshly into my ear.

I whimper and turn my face away. "Now, get your pretty ass dressed and come downstairs. And if you decide to be disobedient again, I'll give you something to cry about," he says and gets up.

I stay in my place until he leaves the room. I wipe my eyes and slowly get up. I walk to the bathroom and start to get ready and dressed to go out.

~~

"How about this one? It's really cute," she said for the tenth time. All the other times we're either 'Sexy', 'Pretty', or 'Not really good style' in a deep accent.

I stood in the center of the bridal store with a long white wedding dress on me. I hadn't been paying much attention, all of it went to Rome and Milana.

I feel like I haven't seen or talked to them for a long time. The only time I get to see them is when Jaxon lets me out of the bedroom and I always see Sophia with them.

What if they think Sophia is their mother? Will they forget about me? Do they miss me as much as I miss them? What are they doing now? Are they with Jaxon?