14

Juliana Thorne

"Get up and put this on." He throws me clothing and it lands on top of my body but I don't make a move. "I'm gonna put the kids in the car and if I see that you're not dressed-"

I slowly stand up and grab the hoodie and sweatpants. I start to change into them and Jaxon walks out with the twins sleeping in his arms. I quickly pull the hoodie up after the pants and run to the kitchen.

I open droors and look for a knife I can bring in my pocket. I look back to check if he's coming but he was still busy buckling them in. I find knives and grab the smallest one to fit in my hoodie pocket.

"Why are you in here?" I hear Jaxon step into the kitchen.

I quickly turn around, "I was just looking one more time." I lie as he steps closer to me.

He stares hard at me while he comes near me. "Can we go n-now?" I ask and try to walk around him.

"So eager to leave huh?" he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"You're the one that's forcing us, so are we going or not?" I cross my arms.

He stares at me for a little but then pulls me out of the house by my wrist. He opens the passenger door but I stop. "I want to sit in the back with them." I say as I look at the twin's sleeping.

"No, I want you beside me." he says and shoves me into the passenger seat. I huff out and cross my arms as he walks to the other side of the car after closing my door.

It's been an hour since we left the house. I was tired of trying to get someone's attention from another car. There were hardly any cars and none looked my way.

This is until Jaxon found out what I was trying to do and told me the windows were tinted heavily so no one can see inside the car.

I think back to Tyler and hope someone called the police, maybe he survived. I was getting really tired, my eyes kept closing on their own.

My hand gets lifted and I turn to Jaxon, thinking about what he wants. I roll my eyes and try snatching my hand away from his but he held it tightly.

"Wheres your ring?" I pale and gulp down the lump in my throat.

I yank my hand and turn to face the window. "I asked you a question." he says. I stay quiet but I rack my brain to think of what excuse to say.

"I didn't wear it." I whisper honestly, once I couldn't think of an excuse.

It's quiet until we pull up to a long gravel driveway. I stare at the white gate that lets us through once Jaxon puts in a code. My eyes widen as I see the huge house behind it. It looked more like a mansion than anything.

Palm trees stood around it and flowers bloomed in a garden before the house. The house was a light blue with big glass windows and security guards stood around the house.

Jaxon stops the car and looks at me, "Stay in here until I grab the kids." then he opens his door and goes to the back seat.

He unbuckles their seatbelts and carry them on his shoulders. They were still fast asleep. He motions for me to get out and I do. We walk to a very big black front door with pretty designs engraved in it. He types in a code and the door opens.

The place was huge inside, a big chandelier hung on the ceiling and it was spotless. Shiny stairs were placed in the middle with a slight curve going up. Art hung on walls and statues were in different spots. 

Luxurious furniture was placed everywhere in the house and I gape. Jaxon turns to me with a smirk, "You like, baby? You can decorate this house however you want later. Now, let's go upstairs and sleep. It's been a long day."

I follow him up the stairs and to a room painted blue and pink. White flowers were painted into the pink side and green dinosaurs were painted into the blue. A crib was placed in the middle and before he places them in, I stop him.

"They like to sleep with me, can we sleep in an extra room?" I whisper nervously.

"No, you're sleeping with me." he states and places them in the crib.

My heart hammers in my chest nervously and I take a deep breath. I really didn't want to sleep with him, I was scared. He grabs my waist and pulls me out of the room.

"Can I sleep in their room?" I quickly ask before we walk too far from their room. I try stopping but his arm around my waist was tight.

"Do I have to carry you back to our room, crying and struggling?" He threatens. I shake my head and reluctantly stop resisting to walk.

We walk down the hall and he opens the door to a huge bedroom. A big glass window covered half of the wall and the bed was huge. Two walk in closets were to the side and a bathroom.

He pushes me down at the front of the bed but I crawl backwards to the pillows. I stare at him fearfully. "Relax, I'm too tired to do anything to you tonight. I'm just gonna chain you to our bed and go to sleep." he says.

I move farther from him as he gets near me, "Please don't. I promise I won't do anything!" I plead.

But he reaches out for my arm and pulls me towards him. He pulls a big chain towards him from the bedpost and grabs my ankle. Before he can wrap the chain around me, with my other hand, I pull the knife out of my pocket.

~~
June 12, 1:53 am