13

Juliana Thorne

Jaxon throws punch after punch towards Parker's face and doesn't stop even when blood stains his knuckles. He made me kneel on the floor with my hands behind my back while I watch the horrifying scene.

I had screamed, begged, and cried at Jaxon to let Parker go but I fell on deaf ears. If I attempted to stand up, Jaxon would yell at me and add to Parker's injuries. Parkers screams of pain are heard throughout the house and I wonder if anyone has called the cops yet.

I sob uncontrollably as I watch the man I caught strong feelings for, get hurt. Hell, I can admit I was close to being in love with him. He took care of me and the twins in a way no other guy has, except for my dad.

Suddenly, Jaxon throws him to the side and looks down at his weak state. "Look at him, he's fucking pathetic. He couldn't take care of you, baby."

His eyes move to my face and he bends down to my height, "Are you really crying because of him? Fuck Jul, I'm not even done yet." he chuckles.

He looks at Parker for a brief second but then looks back to me. The corner of his lips raise and he stands to his full height.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now? On your knees, hands behind your back as you stare up at me. I can just fuck you here and not have to wait until we get home." he says lustfully.

He slowly walks towards me but I back away and I land on my butt. "P-Please, no-" but my arms are grabbed and he lifts me up roughly.

I thrash in his grip but it was impossible with the strength he had over me. "You're hurting me." I whimper. He leans forward and puts his lips on my neck.

He slowly starts to kiss me but each kiss gets sloppier and harder. "Stop touching me," I say but it comes out a whisper.

He grabs my throat and I gasp from the restriction. "I can touch you anytime I fucking want. I can touch you in places no one else can, so don't fucking tell me not to touch you. I'll fuck you right here if I want too, understand?"

I groan in pain and my hands wrap around his arms automatically. He looks down to my hands, "Take your hands off me, Now." he growls

I felt a little more comfortable with my hands on him so I can maybe stop him if he tried to choke me out. However, he squeezes my neck harder, "Now, Juliana!"

I whimper and reluctantly release my hands from him and to my side. He pulls me closer to his face and stares into my eyes as he squeezes my throat.

"When I grab your neck, I don't want your hands on me, understand? In fact, I don't want your hands on me at all when I grab you, got it?" he says sternly.

I look to the floor as tears run down my cheeks but he tightens his grip and my hands raise up again. He shoves my hands away with his other hand and cuts my air as he tightens his grip.

I choke and try to gasp for air but he doesn't mind my distress. "What did I just fucking say? Are you going to listen now?"

"y-ye-yes" I choke out.

He let's go of my neck and I fall to the floor, desperately trying to breathe. I lay my body down and curl into a ball as I cry for as much air I can get.