7

Juliana Thorne

"Your hair looks great already, I'll just fluff it up so it crowns your head. Did he give you a hint on where you're going?" Giana asks as she looks through my closet.

"He said to wear something comfortable,"

"Mmmm, okay." she hums

"How did your date with Jake go?" I ask

She chuckles and shakes her head. I wince, "That bad, huh?"

She stops and looks at me, "That guy wanted me-ME- to pay. Can you imagine the nightmare?! He paid for his own food then left the other receipt for me to pay."

She put her hands up, "I tried not to let it get to me, though. Then we went to his place and he wanted head." she says

"And what happened? You did it, how was it?" I laugh.

She rolls her eyes, "I told him he didn't deserve my specialty and that he better give me some head."

I laugh and she pulls out an outfit. "This is perfect. And the head he gave me, was also perfect." She smiles cheekily.

I gasp and we both laugh out. I look at the pink silky pants and clear top and nod in agreement. Giana fluff's up my hair and it looks great then I picked out some clear heels and added jewelry.

"You look sexy!" She squeals and looks over my outfit.

"Hey, thanks for watching Rome and Milana for me. My mom had to work tonight," I say.

"Yea, of course, no problem. They are great and make no fuss at all. You're a great mom and you deserve to get some dick tonight." She winks at the last part.

I laugh and push her slightly. "Okay so, they both have to take a bath and make sure it's warm. Milana will complain that it's too hot so just get a cup and get some cold water and pour it on her hair. She'll be fine after that and be careful with soap in the eyes." I say

Gina rolls her eyes, "Yea, I got it. Oh, what should I make them?"

"Just warm up the spaghetti I made yesterday but don't let them see, or else they won't want it anymore," I warn.

She nods and we walk out of my room, or, the room I'm staying in. Rome runs towards us, "Momma looks pwetty," he says and lifts his arms up.

I bend down and pick him up, placing him on my hip. "Thank you, baby. Where's your sister?" I say.

"Food," Rome says.

I walk to the kitchen and see Milana roaming the fridge. "Milana, are you hungry?" I ask

She steps away from the fridge, "ice cream!" she giggles.

"No ice cream until you eat, for both of you, okay?" I look at both of them sternly.

"Mommy look pretty!" Milana says and runs towards me.

She makes grabby hands for me to pick her up and I do. "I need you to be good for your tia." I wink at Giana and she laughs.

They nod and wiggle their toes to be let down. I let them down and they run towards Giana, hugging her legs. The doorbell rings and I walk to the door and open it.

Parker smiles, "You look wonderful. I got you flowers." I blush and grab the pink roses from his hands. Giggles are heard behind me and he looks over my shoulder to see Giana, Rome, and Milana.

"Oh, hello. Is this Rome and Milana?" He asks me. "Hi, Giana." He waves.

"Who you?" Milana asks and crosses her arms.

"I am Parker, my dear. I will be hanging out with your mom for a little, is that okay?" He bends down and says to Milana.

Milana puts her chin in her hand, "Mmm.. no."

Parker frowns , "Umm lets get going shall we?" I say and he gets up, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Bye babies, I'll come back later and be good for Giana," I say sternly.

Rome runs towards me and hugs my legs, "What is it, baby?" I ask and bend down to his height.

"Bring snack." He whispers.

I laugh and nod. I give him a kiss and he runs back to Giana and they wave. "Bye, bye."

We walk out to the night and to Parker's truck, he opens the passenger door for me. "Thank you," I say.

~~

It was dark by the time Parker dropped me off home. "I had a really great time, thank you." I smile.

His arm wrapped around my shoulders tighten, "It was really great hanging out with you. You are absolutely wonderful." He says and smiles.

"I hope to see you again soon." I tuck my hair behind my ear, shyly.

He lets go of my shoulders and spins me around to face him. "Of course you will, I'm already planning another date in my head." He grins.

"Great, I'll see you next time then." Before I get to walk away, he grabs my hands to stop me.

I look at him, confused, but then he slowly starts to lean in. He looks into my eyes for permission so I lean in to let him know I too, want this to happen.

Our lips connect and my heart beats rapidly in my chest. His lips are soft and gentle, nowhere near rough. I wonder if my lips are as soft. My mind wanders to our lingering lips until we finally, slowly separate.

We stare into each other's eyes and he smiles. "Goodnight, Juliana."

"Goodnight, Parker." I blush

I enter the house and see Giana smiling at me, "So how was the kiss?"

"You watched us?!" I shrieked

She puts her finger on her lips, "The twins are sleeping, shush."

I roll my eyes, "The kiss was amazing, his lips are so soft." I groan dreamily.

"I'm sure you didn't get any because you seem really ecstatic about this kiss right now." She shrugs, "Welp, next time."

"yea okay." I place my purse and jacket down. "You wanna sleepover? It's pretty late." I say

"Yea, I will. Goodnight, and don't forget breakfast in the morning." She says.

I softly laugh, "I'm sure I won't. There's an extra room upstairs for you, goodnight."

We walk upstairs and to our rooms. I lay in between Rome and Milana. I kiss their foreheads before drifting off the sleep.

~~

June 6, 12:17