🌹Bombs🌹Part 1🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

I wake up to Alessio pulling out of me and moving me to the side gently as he picks up his phone that was ringing.

"Si?"

"I'll be there soon. Make sure all the shipment is there Donny." He says in his cold voice before hanging up, getting out of bed. He gets ready comes towards me.

"Sleep well baby. I have some work to do. I'll ring you later." He whispers in my ear before kissing my forehead and exiting the bedroom.

I fall back asleep a couple of minutes later.
********
I get woken up by the house shaking and a loud explosion. I scramble out of bed and quickly get changed.

I grab my phone and search for Alessio's number as another explosion goes off

I grab my phone and search for Alessio's number as another explosion goes off. I run out the door as his phone rings.

"Hey baby, your awake." Boom.

"What was that?" He says in a little panic. Boom.

"Fuuuckk." I shout as glass flies towards me. I quickly drop to the floor.

"Alissa??" I hear him shout. I see Jay who looks panicked. He runs towards me.

"I need to get you out of here Alissa. Mia is already outside." He rush out. Booom. I fly back hitting a wall from the sudden explosion.

"Alissaaaaaaa." Jay shouts. I groan as i stand up.

"I-i'm okay. Jay get out of here, i'll find another way. I-i can't get to you from here anymore." I stutter to him.

"Fuck." He shouts as he tries to get to me through the wood and the bricks that has piled infront of us.

Boom.

"Gooo now Jay." I shout at him.

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

All i hear is a loud bangs as i stand infront of a few of my men who look worried but panicked.

"Alissa, tell me what's going on??" I shout down the phone. I stick the phone on speaker as i rummage through my desk to get my keys. I heard hers and Jay's conversation.

Boom
Boom
Boom

I clench my jaw as the dial tone appears.
My phone starts ringing and i pick it up.

"Jay? What the fuck is going on??" I rush out in a panick.

Boom. I take a sharp intake.

"Someone is bombing the house. The walls are caving in everyone is outside but.." He trails off. I gulp harshly.

"But what Jay??" I grit out.

"Alissa. She got trapped on the second floor. I couldn't get to her after another explosion went off." He rushs out.

"I'm on my way." I hang up before running past all of my men who followed behind me.

Fuck no. This can't be happening!!!

After zooming all the way to the house. I rush out the car to see everyone outside.. everyone but Alissa. I run to Jay and Mia.

"I'm sorry Alessio. I tried to grab her." He says in sadness as he holds a crying Mia. I can see the house falling apart. My breathing gets heavier. I try to ring her again but it goes straight to answer phone.

"Fuck." I mutter as i place my phone in my jean pocket.

"Baby, your here." Victoria sobs out as she wraps her arms around me.

"Get the fuck off me Victoria. Never touch me again." I shout in anger as i push her away before running past everyone and dodging the ones who try to stop me from going in the house.

I cough from the smoke as soon as i get inside.

"Alissaaaaa?" I shout as i rush around the house.

"Alissaaaaa, where are youuu?" I shout. Please answer. I can't lose you.

"L-lessio. What are you doing in here?? I need you to get out. Mia can't lose you too." I hear her voice.

"And i can't lose you. Baby where are you??"

"Near Mia's room. I'm trapped Lessio. Only way out is the window and i am not prepared to break my neck."

Boom.

"Okay baby, i need you to break the window if it isn't already broken, i'll go back outside and when i say, i want you to jump okay?" I tell her softly.

"O-okay." I run back outside and around the side of the mansion not caring about the others that look at me with shock. I step back so i can see her.

"Okay. Are you ready??"

"Scratch that. Your going to have to be ready." I reply quickly as people gather around.

"I- i don't think i can do this Lessio. If it's one thing i am terrified of. It's heights. I am petrified of heights." He stutters out. My poor baby.

"Heyy, your going to be okay. I'm going to catch you okay?" I say softly to her.

Boom. Everyone gasps as she suddenly falls backwards and half the house collapses.

"Alissa." I shout. I sigh in relief when she comes back in view. I'm going to torture the bastard who done this so badly..

"You know. I'm not afraid of dying." She says sadly as she looks at me.

"You maybe not. But i sure as hell am not about to lose you. So you better get your ass out that window tesero. If you die on me i swear down i will bring you back to life and kill you myself." I rush out to her. Hearing a few gasps as she blinks at me before smirking. I shake my head as a small smile comes to my lips.

"So bossy." I hear her say before she slings her legs over the window and sits on the cill. I chuckle.

Boom.

"Shit." I run to the bottom of the house as the explosion makes her fall out.

"I got you." I say breathlessy as i catch her.