🌹Bombs🌹Part 2🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

"You can open your eyes now tesero." I tell her softly as i gently place her in the drivers seat of my car and crouch down infront of her.

"I don't want tooo." She says. I chuckle.

"You're safe now, let me see those mesmerising eyes of yours." I whisper to her making her shiver. She giggles before her eyes slowly open and she looks at me. I place my hands on her legs as i look up to her. She sighs in relief and a small smile comes to her face.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt??" I ask softly as i look her over.

"No, i am okay bello, just fell over a few times and from the strong explosion i hit a wall. But i am okay. I promise." She says as she places her hand on my cheek. I lean into her touch.

"Is that the best top you could find?" I ask her as i playfully glare at her. She giggles.

"No but it was easier keeps my tits in place." She says making me laugh. I lean towards her making her move backwards which makes it seem as though i am laying on her.

"Mm you do have nice tits though baby." I whisper against her lips before i connect them.

"I thought i was going to lose you tesero." I whisper against her lips.

"Nope. I'm here for the long run." She says making me smile.

"Mm i hope so." I reply before i grab her chin in my fingers and kiss her.

"Alright get out that car right now Alessio. You are hogging my best friend and i want to hug her." I hear Mia's voice as she tries to push me off Alissa. I groan against her lips making her giggle before Mia grabs my arm and yanks me back.

"Rude." I mutter with an eyeroll before i face a laughing Jay.

"Where we going to go now Al??" Jay asks. I look towards Alissa to see and hear her laugh which makes a small smile appear before i face a smirking Jay.

"We'll go to my other house that's about an hour away. No doubt the person who did this also done the attack at the club. My guess is they are trying to get or Kill Alissa. It is always where she is." I say to him with slight anger as i think about Alissa being hurt.

"Do you think we have a rat??" He asks.

"I'm not sure. It could be possible. We'll figure that out later when we get the two important women in my life to safety." I say as i look at them. I smile and shake my head as Mia sits on Alissa's lap.

"Does she know?" He asks. I turn to face him as i frown in confusion while he smirks.

"Know what??" I ask as i face her. She looks at me and smiles which i reply back with a smile.

"That you are in love with her??"

"No. I haven't told her." I say as i still look at her with a small smile.

"You should." He says. I nod my head.

"Mia, i hope you are not trying to take my girl away from me." I say to her as i raise an eyebrow. Alissa smirks as Mia giggles.

"Psh. She was always my girl before yours. I just don't have sex with her or kiss her on the lips. Just the cheek." She says with a cheeky smile. Jay laughs as Alissa giggles, i bite my lip as i think about her lips and running my hands down her body.

"Mmm, it's amazing to." I say with a smirk as i wink. Jay laughs even harder as Alissa blushs.

"Gross, to much information Alessio, you are my brother." She says in a disgusted voice. I laugh.

"Come on, let's get you two to my other house." I say to them. Mia get's off Alissa's lap and goes in the back seat while Alissa goes to crawl to the passenger seat. I slap her ass as she sticks it out when she crawls. I chuckle when she gasps. I sit in my seat and face her. I wink at her as Jay gets in the car while the others get in there's not far behind. My engine roars to life and i drive off.