🌹followed🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

"If I had a spitfire she would probably be dead." Adriano says making us laugh.

"Believe me, she got on my nerves soo many times, I locked her in the cell for a few days with no food and yet she still walked out the cell couple of days later like nothing happened and beat 5 of my men up who had gone down there to beat her up. I was furious. That was when I knew I felt more for her than I have for anyone else." They look at me shocked before they chuckle yet I smile from the memory. My phone brings me out of my day dreaming. I grab it to see Mia calling me..

"Mia, what's up??" I ask her as the others look at me.

"We are being followed Lessio."She rush's out. My face pales as I clench my jaw.

"Are you in the bulletproof SUV??" I ask her as panic rises.

"N-no." She stutters our as I hear tyres screeching.

"You better turn that damn vehicle around Mia right now." I say in a demanding voice as anger and panic rises. Adriano and his men look at me confused but I can see fear in there eyes.

"Ales-" I cut her off.

"I said Now Mia. Damn it." I grit out.

"Put my wife on please." I say as I rub my forehead.

"Lessio??" I hear her panicked voice.

"Hey no, don't panic baby, take deep breaths okay. Has Mia turned around??" I say/ask her.

"Si. She just took a U-turn the vehicle is still following us." I can hear the panic in her voice a little even after she calmed down. I hear screaming and tyres screeching.

"Alissa?? Are you still there?? Please tell me you are okay?? I swear down Lissa, every time you get restless and we are out. I am the one to take you home. I know I can calm you down the most out of everyone." I rush out.

"I'm okay. They tried to cut us off as they shot at the vehicle. I need you Lessio." She says I hear her voice crack. I close my eyes and clench my fist.

"I know Mi Amore. Mia is coming straight back here baby. I'll be outside when you arrive okay. If it helps just hold on to the handle up the top of the roof to keep you stable and close your eyes till you get here. I'll do the rest when you arrive. Okay?" Say to her before biting my lip nervously.

"Si bello. I Love You." She sobs out.

"And I Love You. I'll See You Soon. Put Jay on please baby." I say to her. I hear shuffling.

"Alessio."

"I'm assuming your in the back with her. Look Jay I need you to calm her down. Her blood pressure keeps rising as it is, this will only make it worse. Has she closed her eyes and holding onto the handle??"I say/ask him.

"Si."

"Okay. I'll do the rest when you get here. How far away are you??" I ask him quickly.

"2 minutes." He says.

"I'll be outside." I say before I hang up.

"Everything okay Alessio??" Adriano asks worriedly.

"No, they was being followed home, they didn't choose the bulletproof SUV and To top it off my wife is panicking which will lead to her being really stressed and her blood pressure will go sky high and that's bad. She is 7 and a half months pregnant with twins." I say to them as I grab my things and stand up.

"Sorry Adriano but I have to cut this short my wife needs me." I say to him. He nods at me.

"Go Alessio. If you ever need my help just give me a ring." He says

"Thank you." I say before rushing out the club. As I get outside I see the SUV coming my way. Once they stop it, I open the door, I pick her up and rush towards my car. I place her in my car and close it as I pull out my gun and start shooting at the car that has been following behind them. Once it's out of sight I get in the car and face her.

"Baby. I'm here now." I say to her softly as I place my hand on her cheek. She leans into my touch and smiles a little at me as her eyes flutter open.

"I'm going to take you home. I'll always be here for you baby. I promise. " I say to her before leaning over and kissing her I pull back and start my car before driving off with the SUV that Mia and Jay are in behind me.
I grab her hand and squeeze gently to reassure her everything is okay and I am here. She squeezes back and I kiss the back of her hand before placing them on my leg.

They got to be after Alissa! But how would they know where we was?? Unless...

Oh hell to the fucking no.

I have a rat in my mafia.