🌹trying To Kill Alissa🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

I just put the babies in there crip after feeding them. I head downstairs with the baby moniter and flop down infront of Lessio. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest before he puts covers over me.

I turn around to face him, he looks at me and a smile starts to form. He kisses me and i slide my hand down his chest slipping into his joggers and boxers before i rub my palm against his dick. He groans before he thrusts his tongue inside my mouth. Roaming around. He moves his hips up and pulls his boxers and joggers fully down. His hand goes behind my neck as he pulls me closer kissing me roughly. Luckily i'm not wearing underwear just his top.

With my free hand i move it to my vangina and start rubbing my clit as he twitchs in my hand. I lift my leg over him and slowly move my hand off my vagina as i place his tip inside me just as he shoots his load. He pulls out and pushs me on my back quickly before he gets on top of me faster than bolt. Without warning he slams his self inside me, going rougher than ever and harder than before.

After a while of him fucking me like an animal and me clawing at his back he twitchs inside me after i cum around his throbbing dick.

"Oh god. Fuck baby." He groans out as his cum shoots out inside me. He pulls out and i flip us over and attack his neck as i place his dick back inside me. He groans as i start moving going faster on him taking him all.

After half an hour we both cum at the same time. He attacks my neck as he repeatedly slams me down on him even though we already cummed. He got loads of hickies no doubt i have too. Ha. He pushs me off him and places me on all fours without earning he slams his self back inside me.. showing no mercy.
He goes faster and harder as he grips my hips tight. He removes his right hand and smacks my ass which makes me fully cum after i got close. A few more thrusts and slaps on my ass he twitches inside me.

"God, i can never get enough of you." He groans out as he cuma inside me. He slows his pace before he pulls out. He turns me over and kisses me as he teases me by putting the tip of his dick in and out of me as our heavy breathing mixes. I wrap my legs around his waist and with force push him further inside me making us both moan.

****
"Where you going baby??" Alessio asks tiredly as i move so his dick comes out of me.

"To get a drink while we wait for food. Want one bello?" I say/ask

"Si please." He says as he stands up and puts his boxers and joggers back on before he kisses me.

I walk into the kitchen and head atraight to the fridge. I grab a beer for Lessio and a can of coke for me. I put them on the side i am about to turn around when a knife is out against my throat.

"All those times of getting free from the explosions, attacks. Even when i got those bastards to follow you and run you off the road you still survived." I hear Victoria's voice.

"Now it's your time to di-" she gets cut off.

"Baby, what's taking so lo-Victoria? What the fuck are you doing??" Alessio says getting angry.

"This bitch is going to die tonight. All those times i made those arrangements for you to save her. You are mine Alessio." She shouts as she makes me face him. He looks at me as he points his gun at her.

"Let my wife go Victoria." He grits out.

"No. I am supposed to be your wife. Give you kids. But it's okay baby. I'll kill her we can get married and i'll raise the twins as my own as well as we have a few kids si."

"No. I love my wife and my children Victoria. You are not killing her on my watch."he says before he pulls the trigger and i hear a thud behind me as he rushs to me.

"I got you baby. That bastards gone now. Just us our babies and mafia family baby. I love you." He says as he holds my face in his hands.

"I love you so much bello." I repk back before he slams his lips on mine.

Our family. Sluts gone