🌹I got you baby🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

She quickly looks away from me.

"Where is she Katie??" I grit out as i step towards her. She steps back instantly looking anywhere but me.

"I-i have n-no idea w-what you a-are talking a-about L-Lessio." She stutters out steppung back every time i step towards her. My deathly glare set upon her as i fist my hands.

"It's boss to you. If you have so much as laid one scrawny little finger on her or harmed her in anyway to hurt her or Have a Misscarriage.. your torture will be alot worse than anything in this entire world. Now i am going to ask again... where is she??" She gulps as i hear Victoria gasp.

"Xxxxxxxxxx" she shouts out as she tries to run. I grip her neck and slam her into the floor hearing the others gasp.

"Take her to the basement and come straight there after she is locked up." I say to Donny. He quickly gets up and grabs her taking her to the cells. I grab my keys and are about to head out the door when a crying Victoria grabs me. I push her off me harshly with my arm making her fall to the floor before i rush out the door.

It takes 20 minutes to get to my destination. I get out the car followed by the boys and pull my gun out as i near the bandoned house. I open the door and rush in with my gun held high. I look around the room before heading upstairs. I kick the first door open to see it empty. I kick the second one open to see the same thing. I kick the third one open. I rush inside when i see Alissa tied up in the chair. I drop my gun on the floor as i kneel infront of her taking off the ropes before i take out the cloth in her mouth.

She wraps her arms around my neck quickly as i wrap my arms around her holding her tight.

"I got you baby. I got you." I whisper out as i stand us up.

"L-Lessio." She sobs out.

"I'm here baby. I got you. Are you hurt?? Did they hurt you??" I reply softly as i pull back and place my hands on her face while i look over her.

"N-no. We are okay." I sigh in relief before i connect our lips.

"I was losing my mind when i found out you had gone. I-i thought i lost you for real." I say against her lips.

"You are here now bello." She whispers.

"Si, i am. baby i am going to tell you something right now." I say as i hear everyone downstairs talking.

"What bello?" She asks.

"I know this aint romantic believe me i planned it out but after this happened, i am not waiting a few weeks for christmas to come to ask you. I said to Mia when i broke down that when i find you I Am Going To Marry You. So baby what do you say we go to the office tomorrow and get married?? i'm not a fan of a big wedding and i know you ain't either as long as we are both there with each other it don't matter. We'll just have our close friends there for confirmation." I say to her as i wipe away her tears that slide down her cheeks.

"Si, i'll marry you tomorrow bello." She says with a smile. I smile at her before i connect our lips again.

"I love you." I whisper against her lips.

"And I Love You." I kiss her once more before pulling back.

"Let's go home baby. I'll order you some food then you can rest okay??" She nods her head and i interwine our fingers before we head downstairs to see everyone who looks relieved.

"Mia can you drive my car, while i sit in the back with her please?" I ask Mia as she hugs Alissa while crying.

"Sure fratello."(brother.) she says with a smile as she looks at me.

We head outside and i allow Alissa to get in first before i do. I wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me as she leans into me. She interwines our fingers as they rest on her stomach.

I'm getting married. Didn't think i'd ever get married.