🌹Listen To me🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

I fell asleep at my desk in the office in my house while working to figure out the attackers.
I get woken up when I feel someone under my desk pulling my dick out and place it in there mouth.

This feels....different. I thought but shrugged it off thinking it's Alissa as I keep my head on the desk. I grab a fistful of her hair as she bobs up and down. A few minutes pass and just as I am about to cum the door opens. I lift my head to see Alissa. She looks at me with wide eyes and I see hurt in her eyes. Tears brim her eyes before she storms off.

I push my chair backwards and see Victoria. I push her off me before I even cum and sort myself out before chasing after her.

"Alissa wait please. I can explain." I say in a panic as I run into the kitchen behind her. She ignores me as she walks to the fridge.

"Alissa please. Just-just look at me." I say as I run a hand through my hair and tug at it a little. I notice, Mia, Jay and Donny in the kitchen looking confused but I ignore them as I focus on Alissa.

"Baby let's fin-" I cut Victoria off as she walks into the kitchen.

"Stay the fuck away from me Victoria before I place a bullet in between your fucking eyes." I boom out in anger making her shake in fear before she runs off.

I grab Alissa's arm before she can walk out of the kitchen.

"Stay away from me Alessio." She says. I hear her voice crack before she yanks her arm out of my grip and walks off.

"Alissa. Shit." I sigh out as I run a hand through my hair again as her retreating figure vanishes.

"Uhm is everything okay??" Mia asks in worry.

"No. No it's not." I sigh out sadly before sitting at the table and placing my head on the table ignoring their stares. My heart had felt like it shattered when she walked out the kitchen door.

"What happened??" Jay asks.

"Victoria being Victoria only this time I'm pretty sure she fucked this up." I say sadly hearing my voice crack a little.

Half an hour later and Alissa walks back in for more food. She's been eating a lot recently! I stand up and grab her arm. I turn her around and push her gently against the wall by the door.

"Get off me Alessio." She grits out but I still heard the crack in her voice.

"No, not until you listen to me Alissa." I say firmly as I move her head to face me.

"There is nothing to explain Alessio. I seen it with my own eyes." She says as tears form.

"No. It wasn't what you think. Si, you saw it Lissa but the problem is I thought it was you. Si it felt soo different but I had fallen asleep at my desk. So when I got woken up by her starting that I shrugged it off. I didn't think she would come into the office and get under my desk." I say as I look into her teary eyes. I hear Mia gasp.

"I would never do that to you Lissa. I thought it was you. Why would I do something like that with her when I have you." I whisper to her. I wipe the tears away with my thumb that roll down her cheeks. She sighs knowing all she see's is truth in my eyes. She leans forward.

"Just know.. the next time she touches you she better be prepared for what happens next." She whispers in my ear making me shiver. I sigh in relief before I place my one hand on the wall leaning forward slightly and look at her as I place my other one on her face. She leans into my touch as we keep eye contact. I lean forward and place my lips on hers. We fight for dominance but she groans quietly for me to hear when I win making me smirk into the kiss.

"I Love Only You Alissa. Never Forget that." I whisper against her lips. She nods her head.

"I Love You." She whispers back. I smile down at her before I hear someone and see someone walk into the kitchen but stop when they look at us.

"Uhm.. have I missed something??" My best friend Kian says as he looks at us and the people at the table.

"Oh just the fact that Alessio actually loves someone." Mia says excitedly making the others chuckle and me bite my lip before turning to him.

"Good to see you back Kian. Mission went well??" I say/ask. He nods his head before going to sit down. I look back at Alissa and kiss her again before ordering some food for us all.