🌹Explosions🌹Part 2🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

"Oh baby." He says as he pulls me into his chest wrapping his arms tight around me. He nuzzles his head into my shoulder as I cry on his.

"I told you I wasn't going to let you die. I ment every damn word baby. I won't lose you." He whispers.

"I Love You." I sob out. He pulls back still crouched in front of me as he puts his hands on the side of my face as a few tears slip of his own.

"I Love You So Damn Fucking Much you don't understand baby." He says before he smashes his lips on mine. Feeling the salty taste of our tears. He pulls back and crouch's down again as he grabs my one hand intertwines our fingers and places his other one on my belly.

"Are you hurt?? In any pain? Are the babies okay?" He rush's out in worry. I shake my head with a little smile.

"No, I'm okay bello and the babies are booting my insides if you haven't notice so I think they are good. I think they missed your touch." I say to him with a smile. He chuckles a little before he kisses my belly and rubs it again.

^^IMAGINE HER SAT DOWN AND A HER BELLY A LITTLE BIGGER

"I want to get you checked over baby. To make sure that you 3 are fully healthy. So we'll go to one of my other houses again and you can rest while I order you some food. Do you want some Gummy bears in the mean time?? I got some in the glove department for you." He says as he smiles feeling the babies kick.

"Si, please. I was sleeping but got woken up by a loud noise. I didn't know what it was until after I read your note When another one went off." I say sadly.

"Hey, it's okay baby. Calm down. You are with me now but my god where ever I go. You are coming with me." He says before kissing my cheek and grabbing me the gummy bears.

"Thank you." I mutter as I start to eat them.

****
"Baby, I need you to wake up the doctor is here to check you over." Alessio says as he moves the lose hair from my eyes. I open my eyes and move the covers Alessio helps me sit up before he steps back looking anxious as the doctor checks me over.

Hour later...

"All done boss. Mrs DeLuca and the babies are perfectly fine. She just needs to rest and stay non stressed. Her blood pressure keeps going a bit to high and her ankles keep swelling. She needs to elevate her feet more." Alessio sighs in relief as I place a hand on my stomach.

"Thank you Hames. I'll pay you extra for your troubles." Alessio says to him.

"It's not a problem boss." He says before leaving.

"What would you like to eat baby??" Alessio asks as he crouch's down infront of me.

"A kebab. Lamb doner with onions lettuce, garlic and mint sauce, pleaaasseeee." I say with puppy dog eyes he scrunches his nose up a little before chuckling.

"That is some craving baby. But sure. You stay there and I'll go order for us okay." He says. I nod my head and he kisses my forehead before exiting the living room.

God he is perfect.