🌹Meeting🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S PO**~~**

7 and a half months pregnant and I can't see my own feet. It literally makes me want to cry.

"Let's go baby. Mm you look hot in my clothes. Have I ever told you that?" Alessio says as he comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me. I giggle.

"Si many times. I just can't wait for the babies to come now bello. I can't see my feet. My back aches." He turns me in his arms and smiles at me.

"I can't wait either baby. They can come at any time now. Don't panic. They will be here before we know it. Now come on sexy i am running late for the meeting." He says with a wink before leading us out of the house. I giggle at him.

*****
Been sat here 10 minutes and need a wee. Come on babies. Move off my bladder. I rub my stomach as I go to get up.

"You okay baby??" Alessio asks me as he turns his gaze away from the men infront of us.

"No, I need a wee, the babies are pushing on my bladder." I whine a little. He chuckles.

"Jay can you take her to my office to use my bathroom in there please." He asks Jay who nods his head.

****
I sit back down after I went to his office and done my business. I lean back a little as I place my hands on my swollen belly.

^^THE SIZE OF HER BELLY

I lay my head back and close my eyes as the music that runs through the club calms me down.

10 minutes Later.

"Let's pick this up another time Adriano. My wife is becoming restless and she hasn't eaten since earlier." He says.

"Lessio, I'm fine. Carry on with your meeting." I say before yawning. I hear them laugh.

"Really?? Because your yawning says otherwise." He says with a smirk.

"How about you stay here and I'll go home with Mia and one of the boys. Preferably Jay he looks like he is about to fall asleep on that chair." I say with a giggle making them chuckle.

"You sure?? You know I worry from what has happened a few times." He says.

"Si bello. I'm tired and this is an important meeting. Nothing will happen. Psh not unless it is my foot being shoved down Victoria's throat anyway." He raises an eyebrow at me as a smirk plays his lips while the others chuckle.

"You heard what the doctor said Alissa. Plus you are heavily pregnant with twins you can't be getting stressed out. Just ignore her if she does one more wrong move believe me I'll put a bullet in her head or maybe skin her alive." He says as he grabs my chin making me face him.

"I like the second option. Can we just do that." I shrug out. He bites his lip holding in his laughter as the others chuckle.

"Go on. Get your ass back home and rest your legs but eat before you go to bed baby. Or munch something Atleast. There's Gummies in the bedside draw and I bought more Coca Cola for you. There in the fridge." He says with a smile.

"Thank you." He nods his head.

"I Love You." He says.

"I Love You. Ciao bello." I reply before he kisses me and Mia helps me up. I groan as I stand up.

"God I hate walking." I mutter making her laugh.

"I like your wife, she's seems nice." I hear a man say as I waddle my way towards the exit.

"Psh. She is my spitfire. She is feisty believe me. Quite a lot of things attracted me towards her. I have never loved anyone before but I sure as hell know I love her." I hear Alessio say before we near the back doors.

So tired!!!