🌹Labour🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

I turn onto my back and remove my boxers, my dick flings out hitting my stomach. I grab my hard shaft. I tighten my grip as i stroke myself. I close my eyes and lay my head back. I stroke faster as i picture Alissa's plumb lips wrapped around my cock. I lift Alissa's leg over my waist and turn to face her as i twitch in my hand.
I push my tip inside her as i still stroke myself before my cum shoots out inside her.

"Fuck." I groan quietly as i slow my pace while still cumming. I pull out of her as i look at her she may have a big belly in my way but i can still fuck her as she faces me all i have to do is move my bottom half down a littke which is what i do.

I stroke myself again as i feel my self hard again just looking at her naked body.
I keep stroking till i am about to cum and i push my tip back inside her as i cum. I am not letting cum get on the covers that's gross.

I end up doing it a few more times before i had enough and i just push myself inside her vagina and start to make love to her. She moans as i keep my pace. She starts to move and i help hee climb ontop of me before she starts to move on me slowly becoming a moaning mess. I hold onto her legs as she picks up the pace a little.

"Oh Alessio." She moans out as she clenchs around my dick and cums. I pick her up slowky moaning from the move. Shit that feels amazing. I think before i slam her down in me pushinf myself up into her hard..

"I fucking Love You." I groan out as my cum shoots inside her.

"I Love You." She moans out. I help her off me before i lean into her and kiss her.

"I need to pop out and grab some gummies and a few bits for you." I tell her. She slams her lips back on mine and we do another 3 rounds before i manage to shower,change and leave.

*******
"Hello?" I answer my phone as i drive home.

"Labour.. she has gone into Labour her waters broke Alessio." Jay rushs out as i hear shuffling and groaning of pain.

"Fuck. Put her on the phone." I rush out.

"L-lessio." I hear the pain in her voice.

"I know baby. You are going to be okay. I promise. I'll meet you at the hospital okay?? Have you left the house yet?" I ask her.

"S-si, we are 2 minutes away." She says.

"Okay baby. I am 5 minutes away as i have to drive past there. I Love You and i'll see you soon."

"I Love You Bello." She says before we hang up.

5 minutes later and i rush out the car into the hospital. I run to the reception desk.

"What room is Mrs DeLuca in?" I rush out watching her push her tits out.

"294 second floor handsome." She says.

"I own this building don't make me fire you. I am a married man here as my wife is giving birth." I say dangerously before running off noticing the fear in her eyes.

I get to the second floor and run past the boys and Mia. I barge into her room and straight to her side.

"I'm here baby. I'm here." I say as i move the loose hair from her face before kissing her head and grabing her hand. She squeezes my hand tight as they tell her to push.

This is going to take a while.