🌹I Love You🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~*

I get woken up by kisses on my neck. It's been a month since we have been in my other house now and i am no where near to figuring out who was behind these attacks. I grab Alissa's hips as she straddles me and rub my head against her wet pussy. She goes down on my length slowly, moaning as she takes all of me inside her. I push her up and slam her down on me as i open my eyes to look at her. She moans louder.

She places her one hand on my stomach and the other one on my leg as she arches her back, putting her head back as she moans while moving on me. I move my hands to behind her as i claw a little on her back slightly pushing my self up groaning from the feeling. Fuck this feels amazing.

"Ahh Alessio." She moans out as she picks up her pace. I remove my hands from her back to her hips pushing myself up still a little.

"Fuck baby. I love my dick inside you." I moan out as I lay my head fully down and close my eyes. She moves faster as I grip her hips a little tighter.

"Ahh,ahh oh god yes." She moans out as I hit the right spot. I pick her up and slam her down on me making her scream in pleasure. Sound proof walls baby. I do it a few more times until I twitch inside her. She clenches around my dick as I repeatedly slam her down on me pushing myself up hard and fast making her scream out.

"Fuck Alessio." She moans as she cums around my dick. My breathing becomes heavier as my movements get sloppier.

"Oh god Lissa." I groan as my cum shoots inside her. I flip us over and pull out slowly before slamming myself back inside her. I pull out again and kiss down her chest. I lick and suck on her pierced nippples before kissing down her stomach. I lick around her pussy looking at her as i push her back down when she archs her back. I thrust my tongue inside her pussy roaming it around tasting our juices as i tongue fuck her. After a while i can tell she is close i pick up my pace and before i know it she cums into my mouth. I swallow it all up and lick around her pussy taking the rest of it.

I crawl up to her and place her one leg on my shoulder making it go high as i bend down and connect our lips while i rub her pussy. She moans into my lips and before she knows it I slam myself back inside her making her scream out.

I repeatedly pound inside her as we keep each other's gaze. She claws at my back again as she wraps her other leg around my waist. She becomes a moaning mess when I repeatedly hit the right spot. I go hard and fast inside her. I bite my lip as I twitch inside her and she cums around my dick for the second time.

I groan still biting my lip as my cum shoots inside her. Our breathing is heavy as I lick and peck my marks already on her neck before I make some more. I feel her sucking my neck, I tilt my head to the side more allowing her better access as she leaves her marks again. I am still moving in and out of her but at a slow pace making love to her as she sucks on my neck.

After an hour she cums around my dick which makes me cum shortly after feeling it shoot inside her. I pull back and look into her eyes before I lean down. Our lips slightly brushing against each other before she grabs the back of my neck and slams hers against mine making me smirk into the make out session. I carress her hip with my one hand as I stay still inside of her.

"Alissa." I whisper breathlessly as I place my forehead against hers.

"Si bello??" (Handsome.) I close my eyes for a split second.

"I Love You." I whisper to her as I open my eyes to look in hers. I can see a smile on her lips.

"And I Love You Bello." I sigh in relief and smile at her before I kiss her again as I start to move in and out of her.

This is going to be a long but amazing day and night.