🌹Back At Work🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

The next night!!!

"Oh fuck bello." Alissa moans out as I pound inside her from behind and She cums around my dick. Her face is down in the pillow as her ass sticks out. My naughty girl.

We haven't left the room since the day before yesterday. All that can be heard is flesh against flesh. Our moans and groans mixed together.

"Fuck baby." I groan out as my cum shoots inside her. I pull out and turn her around. I lay on her stomach as she wraps her arms around me.

"I'm driving you and Mia to the club tonight. I have an important meeting so I can keep an eye on you this time baby." I tell her.

^^How they are led but naked

*******
**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

*********~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

^^Her Outfit.

Alessio walks us to behind the bar. He keeps our hand interwined not caring about the men and women who look at him with fear. He spins me to his chest as i try to walk the other end to place my bag down. His hands move to my waist.

"Okay. I'll be over there baby." He says as he points to the booth literally beside the bar. I kiss his cheek and nod.

"I love you." He says against my lips as his hands hold my cheeks now.

"I love you bello." I say with a smile. He smiles and kisses me. I turn around and he slaps my ass before going to sit down. He smirks at me as i playfully glare at him.

"Did i hear that right?? My brother saying 3 words i never thought he'd ever say to anyone." Mia says in shock but excitedly. I nod my head and bite my lip as i look at him. He winks at me and licks his lips before smiling.

"Oh my godddd. And with my best friend. I hate every girl but you." She says happily making me giggle.

Few hours pass and Alessio signals me over for a few drinks.

"Here you go gentlemen!" I say with a smile. I see Alessio staring at me biting his lip a little.

"Thank you gorgeous." A man says with a smirk making Alessio glare at him. He turns back to me and his eyes soften. He leans forward.

"This is nearly finished and believe me i am either going to fuck you so hard in my office or when we get home baby." He whispers in my ear. I turn and face him.

"How about both?" I reply with a smirk as i wink. He shoos me off making me laugh.

****
"You are a very naughty girl baby." Alessio says breathlessly as he pounds inside me as i lay down on his desk with my legs on his shoulders.

"What can I say.. I love the feeling of your body against mine." I reply breathlessly. He picks me up and sits in his chair allowing me to ride him. I Move on his dick as I kiss his neck and lick a certain spot before sucking it. He groans and holds my hips tighter. I feel the warmth in my stomach.

"Oh god." I moan with my head back as I cum around his big dick. He lifts me up and slams me down on him as he thrusts up going deeper as he shoots his cum inside me.

"Fuck, I love you so damn much." He says breathlessly as he fists my hair and slams his lips against mine.

"I love you more." I reply against his lips before I move up and down on him again.

Another round later and I head back to work for a few hours before we head home and he fucks me in the shower and then on the bed before we fall asleep in each other's arms and his dick inside me.